Ada and leon secret relationship? Spoilers

#11rubyeyedlobaPosted 6/25/2013 10:15:13 AM
good_tobi posted...
saleonkennedy posted...
When leon and ada are fighting on the bridge, if you get knocked down and need back up, ada will say "hold on hun". I think the two have seen each other once or twice between 4 and 6. What do you guys think?

first time I heard, I thought it was "Leon".

by the way has anybody checked RE official facebook page, there was a question regarding their relationship just few days ago...nice to see there are still few people who ship Leon and Claire.

...Weren't you the one who locked a fight with a user here because said user shipped Leon and Claire? You madly defended Leon and Ada, so how is that good to see when you once said Leon/Claire shippers were out of their minds?
#12rubyeyedlobaPosted 6/25/2013 10:17:34 AM
IlDanko posted...
No.

Leon is like her pet, its normal for owners to treat their pets with love and care...

Although Ada sucks as an owner, since she always leaves the poor Leon abandoned..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ff956fb51f44abde3825633574f66664/tumblr_mgdvf3KiSJ1qg8uteo1_400.gif

:(

I was not expecting that gif. Now I'm sad.

But I agree with you. I call people I'm fighting 'hun' and 'sweetie'. It's just an Ada thing. It's in her personality to be 'snarky' and 'cool'. Maybe she loves him. I do think she loves him, but I don't believe she's good for him. And she knows it too and she knows she could never abandon her lifestyle in the name of 'love'.
#13saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 12:39:49 PM
That was the saddest episode i ever saw of any show! :(
If she is in a organization that says they will kill who ever she goes out with, i think that ada would be on the bad side.
I do hope the two settle down or at least die together. I can tell by their facial expressions that they want each other.
I would absolutely hate leon to be with claire.
#14rubyeyedlobaPosted 6/25/2013 1:45:01 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
If she is in a organization that says they will kill who ever she goes out with, i think that ada would be on the bad side.
I do hope the two settle down or at least die together. I can tell by their facial expressions that they want each other.

Yes, well, and other people would abslutely hate Leon to be with Ada.

I don't know. Their relationship is boring. I wonder if the people who find their relationship intriguing have ever been in a real relationship. Love isn't about running away or playing tricks or using one another. Ada uses Leon all the time. To me it's obvious Ada does care and even love him, but in RE6 I've noticed Leon grew tired of her ways. He would never let her die or get hurt, but he was used yet again and that pissed him off.

Want is a very different thing from love. You can want someone and not love them.
#15siberian142Posted 6/25/2013 3:04:48 PM
I doubt it, at least not in the sexual sense. I'd consider the writer of Damnation to be pretty bad if he completely ignored what their relationship is built off of and wrote in that they've gotten together a few times. Ada deprives herself of the option to live a normal life by not pursuing Leon so she wouldn't go to him for a booty call, especially when it's only referenced one time in a side movie.

She was probably referring to a past event (RE2?).
#16good_tobiPosted 6/25/2013 3:19:39 PM
rubyeyedloba posted...
good_tobi posted...
saleonkennedy posted...
When leon and ada are fighting on the bridge, if you get knocked down and need back up, ada will say "hold on hun". I think the two have seen each other once or twice between 4 and 6. What do you guys think?

first time I heard, I thought it was "Leon".

by the way has anybody checked RE official facebook page, there was a question regarding their relationship just few days ago...nice to see there are still few people who ship Leon and Claire.

...Weren't you the one who locked a fight with a user here because said user shipped Leon and Claire? You madly defended Leon and Ada, so how is that good to see when you once said Leon/Claire shippers were out of their minds?

"madly" defended? lol... very funny....I would say it "sanely".

As of the comments, well its because I find opinions like

"Ada can't be trusted. She doesn't love him.
She is using him. He should be with Claire 'cause he met first with her.
Leon and Claire are Sherry's parents.
They were both main protagonists Ada's just side character etc"

rather amusing than boring facts like

" I am a woman who fell in love with you and she is like a part of me I can't let go. "
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#17FearOfTheLightPosted 6/25/2013 5:30:20 PM
rubyeyedloba posted...
saleonkennedy posted...

Yes, well, and other people would abslutely hate Leon to be with Ada.

I don't know. Their relationship is boring. I wonder if the people who find their relationship intriguing have ever been in a real relationship. Love isn't about running away or playing tricks or using one another. Ada uses Leon all the time. To me it's obvious Ada does care and even love him, but in RE6 I've noticed Leon grew tired of her ways. He would never let her die or get hurt, but he was used yet again and that pissed him off.

Want is a very different thing from love. You can want someone and not love them.

To me it looked like Leon was more than confused at the whole 'Carla' situation. This is one serious plot-point they forgot to warp up.

SPOILERS FOLLOW:

When Chris contacts Leon through the VTOL's comm link and reveals Ada's (actually Carla...unbeknownst to the Captain) demise...Leon was clearly crushed. It really look like someone had roundhoused him in the heart!

Then he actually catches Ada piloting the helicopter safe and sound and doesn't really know where to begin with concerning the truth.

He even goes as far to question what he believes Ada to be (a humanoid creature) asking: "what are you?".....so yeah, he's still in love with her......but now seems to be teetering on the edge of doubt regarding her as a whole!
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#18DanielSpace79Posted 6/26/2013 8:25:22 AM
I'm surprised longstorm hasn't come in yet like a mad bull in a china shop calling you all idiots, talking insanely about the files and sighing a great deal.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/DanielPSpace79
PSN: TheWorstType RE6 Mercs
#19longstorm555Posted 6/26/2013 9:56:16 AM
DanielSpace79 posted...
I'm surprised longstorm hasn't come in yet like a mad bull in a china shop calling you all idiots, talking insanely about the files and sighing a great deal.

eh, what's the point?

these people can't read. there's no love there, period.
#20good_tobiPosted 6/26/2013 11:15:58 AM
FearOfTheLight posted...

To me it looked like Leon was more than confused at the whole 'Carla' situation. This is one serious plot-point they forgot to warp up.

SPOILERS FOLLOW:

When Chris contacts Leon through the VTOL's comm link and reveals Ada's (actually Carla...unbeknownst to the Captain) demise...Leon was clearly crushed. It really look like someone had roundhoused him in the heart!

Then he actually catches Ada piloting the helicopter safe and sound and doesn't really know where to begin with concerning the truth.

He even goes as far to question what he believes Ada to be (a humanoid creature) asking: "what are you?".....so yeah, he's still in love with her......but now seems to be teetering on the edge of doubt regarding her as a whole!
---

capcom had a chance to clear carla situation atleast to Leon during Leon and Ada vs Simmons on bridge but no...all they thought was to put simply a brief conversation of Leon asking Ada if there was some history between her and Simmons.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.