Ada and leon secret relationship? Spoilers

#21saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 1:12:55 PM
longstorm555 posted...
DanielSpace79 posted...
I'm surprised longstorm hasn't come in yet like a mad bull in a china shop calling you all idiots, talking insanely about the files and sighing a great deal.

eh, what's the point?

these people can't read. there's no love there, period.

Did i miss something somewhere? If you are referring to the files that says she is just using him, thats bull.
#22longstorm555Posted 6/26/2013 2:54:23 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
longstorm555 posted...
DanielSpace79 posted...
I'm surprised longstorm hasn't come in yet like a mad bull in a china shop calling you all idiots, talking insanely about the files and sighing a great deal.

eh, what's the point?

Did i miss something somewhere? If you are referring to the files that says she is just using him, thats bull.

how is it bull?

the files were written by people who have known the franchise, played the games or at least studied the characters so they could actually write.

see, that's why i go mad like a bull. when there's an official source saying ada only uses leon and there's no 'love between them, you aeon people calim it to be bull. HAHA.
#23saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 4:39:09 PM
longstorm555 posted...
saleonkennedy posted...
longstorm555 posted...
DanielSpace79 posted...

eh, what's the point?

how is it bull?

the files were written by people who have known the franchise, played the games or at least studied the characters so they could actually write.

see, that's why i go mad like a bull. when there's an official source saying ada only uses leon and there's no 'love between them, you aeon people calim it to be bull. HAHA.
I dont think she is truly using him though. Files aside, dont you think the two care for each other?
#24longstorm555Posted 6/26/2013 5:11:46 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
I dont think she is truly using him though. Files aside, dont you think the two care for each other?

no. i think they are bound to each other because of what they went through, not because of what they feel.

'but ada saved him! and leon wanted to protect her even when she was 'guilty' in re6. and then he protected her with his body!'

yeah, nope.

honest opinion:

if it had been angela, claire, hunnigan, ashley and even manuela in ada's place, do you honestly think leon would have not done the same? do you think he would have let any of those girls die and do you think he wouldn't shield them with his body?

do you really think if leon loved ada so much he would have had that little moment with helena, right before they go to the cathedral, where he holds her by her arms and they have a little stare contest in which helana pulls away all embarassed?

if they love each other so much, why is he flirting with hunnigan and why did he 'kiss' angela and even accepted her lovely invitation to go diving with her?

several files describe ada as a ghost from leon's past.
several files describe ada as a woman who has no problem in using leon.

i think most people who ship these two together are still in highschool or are too hung up in the 'but the spy and the agent, it's so sexy!' phase.

honestly, i once saw a post on tumblr where a user wanted leon to sing jonas brothers to ada.
that's the mentality of aeon fans.
#25saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 5:55:03 PM
longstorm555 posted...
saleonkennedy posted...

no. i think they are bound to each other because of what they went through, not because of what they feel.

'but ada saved him! and leon wanted to protect her even when she was 'guilty' in re6. and then he protected her with his body!'

yeah, nope.

honest opinion:

if it had been angela, claire, hunnigan, ashley and even manuela in ada's place, do you honestly think leon would have not done the same? do you think he would have let any of those girls die and do you think he wouldn't shield them with his body?

do you really think if leon loved ada so much he would have had that little moment with helena, right before they go to the cathedral, where he holds her by her arms and they have a little stare contest in which helana pulls away all embarassed?

if they love each other so much, why is he flirting with hunnigan and why did he 'kiss' angela and even accepted her lovely invitation to go diving with her?

i think most people who ship these two together are still in highschool or are too hung up in the 'but the spy and the agent, it's so sexy!' phase.

honestly, i once saw a post on tumblr where a user wanted leon to sing jonas brothers to ada.
leon is a stud which is why the ladies swoon for him. He would have shielded anyone if he had the chance because thats the type of person he is.

In that cutscene with him and helena in the elevator, you can see he is troubled because he loves her. Helena even says "She is more than just a friend, isn't she? you have feeling for her." Leon probably would have said something but the stupid elevator broke.

As for the aeon fans, i must say I must be one of them because I want them to be together in the next game. I do not know what high school has to do with their competency to understand the two unless you are of course referring to 'love'. Everyone has their reasons for stuff in life. My reason is that i kind of relate to leon as a character and respect his choice for going after Ada By the way i am currently in college almost ready to obtain a bachelors so i am not in high school. I know its silly cause its a video game but i want him to finally get together with ada because i almost see myself in leon's shoes.
#26longstorm555Posted 6/26/2013 6:44:34 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
longstorm555 posted...
saleonkennedy posted...

yeah, nope.

honest opinion:

leon is a stud which is why the ladies swoon for him. He would have shielded anyone if he had the chance because thats the type of person he is.

In that cutscene with him and helena in the elevator, you can see he is troubled because he loves her. Helena even says "She is more than just a friend, isn't she? you have feeling for her." Leon probably would have said something but the stupid elevator broke.

As for the aeon fans, i must say I must be one of them because I want them to be together in the next game. I do not know what high school has to do with their competency to understand the two unless you are of course referring to 'love'. Everyone has their reasons for stuff in life. My reason is that i kind of relate to leon as a character and respect his choice for going after Ada By the way i am currently in college almost ready to obtain a bachelors so i am not in high school. I know its silly cause its a video game but i want him to finally get together with ada because i almost see myself in leon's shoes.

omg.
#27Pato468Posted 6/27/2013 11:30:11 PM
I believe both Leon and Ada are kinda hung up on one another, not because of "love", but because of how they bonded in RE2...take into account how disturbingly traumatic being there would have been. Now add a person of your prefered gender who saved your life and leaned on you aa you leaned on him/her to survive, and s/hebis sexually atractive too...that's got to relate them in a very intimal, very strong way.

At least I like to believe that's the way of it, I prefer that version to the puppylove story half the REfans seem to support.
#28saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 11:59:40 PM
Pato468 posted...
I believe both Leon and Ada are kinda hung up on one another, not because of "love", but because of how they bonded in RE2...take into account how disturbingly traumatic being there would have been. Now add a person of your prefered gender who saved your life and leaned on you aa you leaned on him/her to survive, and s/hebis sexually atractive too...that's got to relate them in a very intimal, very strong way.

At least I like to believe that's the way of it, I prefer that version to the puppylove story half the REfans seem to support.
We need more puppy love stories in this dark world we live in.

If any of them dies in the next game (if they are even in) then they better die together leon dies first and then ada being sadden with guilt drinks poison (totally not like romeo and juliet)
#29siberian142Posted 6/28/2013 12:31:58 AM
longstorm555 posted...
saleonkennedy posted...

yeah, nope.

honest opinion:

Wasn't that 'kiss' actually Leon trying to prevent Angela from drowning? And he flirts with Hunnigan because that is his personality, Capcom gives him a woman in almost every game and movie that he has shaky romantic undertones with. The difference between them and Ada is that Ada is the only one that he has a long term connection with. You wouldn't expect him to be with bit characters like Angela, Hunnigan, Ashley or Helena because they have nowhere near the amount of history that Ada and Leon have together, not to mention relevance in the lore.

Ada does use Leon, but Ada also has no problem throwing herself in front of him when necessary. I would consider it more as them working as a 'team' in the recent games anyways, Leon is already there on his own mission to start with, Ada is simply working in the shadows and letting him handle some of the threats while offering assistance when he is in danger. He would have gone through the events of Resident Evil 4 regardless if Ada was there or not, he'd just had died much, much sooner if it was the latter. He probably wouldn't had even made it to Ashley. Ada using Leon may sound cruel, but it was in the best interests of both of them the few times she has done it.

Their relationship is complicated, but both clearly have romantic affections for each other.

And some guy on Tumblr that wants Leon to sing a Jonas Brothers song to Ada doesn't represent the entirety of the "Aeon" fans.
#30saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 1:32:23 AM
Thank you siberian, you were able to express what i wanted to say. Well put