Should Powerbottom Piers return for future Resident Evil games? (spoilers)

#1CTU_007Posted 6/26/2013 12:01:20 AM
Should Powerbottom Piers return - Results (74 votes)
Yes
18.92% (14 votes)
No
48.65% (36 votes)
Only if he makes out with Chris Redfield
32.43% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I say yes. If Wesker can come back from the dead no reason why Piers can't.
#2ZavalsBizPosted 6/26/2013 12:06:38 AM
You know I'm gonna vote for the last option. Take ny money and do it Capcom.

Seriously though it would make a great, albeit cliche, plot point if he does return. If Capcon( yes I meant con) brings him back, he'll probably be a villain or something.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#3jpv2000Posted 6/26/2013 7:13:41 AM(edited)
Nope. Piers went out like a pro.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#4WWP7Posted 6/26/2013 10:14:57 AM
Only if he makes out with Chris Redfield
#5CTU_007(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 2:18:43 PM
jpv2000 posted...

He and Chris belong together.
#6hunter_7289Posted 6/27/2013 2:57:56 PM
CTU_007 posted...
jpv2000 posted...

So what you're really saying is Chris should die in the next game.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#7ZavalsBizPosted 6/27/2013 3:40:11 PM
hunter_7289 posted...
CTU_007 posted...
jpv2000 posted...

No that the some supernatural force realized that Piers belongs with Chris, so it'll bring Piers back completely normal, through a process that Capcom'll never fully explain and Chris will realize that he really cares about Piers, who will admit his feeling for Chris, and everyone will go "Aww!" and they kiss passionately on screen and millions of kids would throw their remotes at the tv, Nivanfield fans(like me) would scream "Finally!", and Valenfield fans would scream "No!".
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#8ManuMIASPosted 6/27/2013 7:52:12 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
they kiss passionately on screen and millions of kids would throw their remotes at the tv, Nivanfield fans(like me) would scream "Finally!", and Valenfield fans would scream "No!".

__
#9WWP7Posted 6/27/2013 9:00:07 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
hunter_7289 posted...
CTU_007 posted...
jpv2000 posted...

No that the some supernatural force realized that Piers belongs with Chris, so it'll bring Piers back completely normal, through a process that Capcom'll never fully explain and Chris will realize that he really cares about Piers, who will admit his feeling for Chris, and everyone will go "Aww!" and they kiss passionately on screen and millions of kids would throw their remotes at the tv, Nivanfield fans(like me) would scream "Finally!", and Valenfield fans would scream "No!".

Definitely this.
#10saleonkennedyPosted 6/27/2013 11:53:24 PM
ManuMIAS posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
they kiss passionately on screen and millions of kids would throw their remotes at the tv, Nivanfield fans(like me) would scream "Finally!", and Valenfield fans would scream "No!".

__
Also straight people. Come on man, this is too crazy. Chris is not gay. Where did people even get this notion?