Should Powerbottom Piers return for future Resident Evil games? (spoilers)

#11ZavalsBizPosted 6/28/2013 12:20:08 AM
saleonkennedy posted...
ManuMIAS posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
they kiss passionately on screen and millions of kids would throw their remotes at the tv, Nivanfield fans(like me) would scream "Finally!", and Valenfield fans would scream "No!".

__
Also straight people. Come on man, this is too crazy. Chris is not gay. Where did people even get this notion?

Are you really gonna ask that? It should be a rule of the Internet. "If two guys are partnered up for an extended period, say hello to a new yaoi paring". Seriously though, some Nivanfield fans can get very detailed as to why this idea came into being. Also only close-minded straight people that think just cause Chris kisses another guy, that's he's immediately a horrible character. Shame on you >:|
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#12saleonkennedyPosted 6/28/2013 12:23:56 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
saleonkennedy posted...
ManuMIAS posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
they kiss passionately on screen and millions of kids would throw their remotes at the tv, Nivanfield fans(like me) would scream "Finally!", and Valenfield fans would scream "No!".

__
Also straight people. Come on man, this is too crazy. Chris is not gay. Where did people even get this notion?

Are you really gonna ask that? It should be a rule of the Internet. "If two guys are partnered up for an extended period, say hello to a new yaoi paring". Seriously though, some Nivanfield fans can get very detailed as to why this idea came into being. Also only close-minded straight people that think just cause Chris kisses another guy, that's he's immediately a horrible character. Shame on you >:|
I never he would be a horrible character. I just dont see any interaction. I dont think capcom would dare make him gay. I think he is asexual myself
#13ZavalsBizPosted 6/28/2013 12:48:19 AM
saleonkennedy posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...
saleonkennedy posted...
ManuMIAS posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

__

I never he would be a horrible character. I just dont see any interaction. I dont think capcom would dare make him gay. I think he is asexual myself

Sry, I meant shame on those people who would call Chris a bad character because of sexuality. And although Capcom could make video gaming history with Chris, its obvious they won't make him gay. I know it's sad, but that's the world we live in. If you ask me there should be a RE spin-off game or something with less focus on zombies and more on character development.
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#14IlDankoPosted 6/28/2013 6:52:49 AM
ZavalsBiz posted...
saleonkennedy posted...
ManuMIAS posted...
ZavalsBiz posted...

__

Are you really gonna ask that? It should be a rule of the Internet. "If two guys are partnered up for an extended period, say hello to a new yaoi paring".

So... That LeonxKrauser was actually a thing if you follow that rule...
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993