multiple campaigns : 2-4 co-op with optional solo (like adas, but play as either character) more horror focus, like re4/revelations, and toning down the action a little bit quickshots gone regenerating health gone Horde mode ANYTHING besides mercs for me to play online outside of campaign, free to play from the get go (not on disk dlc)
hoping there will be actual character development and a more focused/less hollywood story line.
wanna see jill, claire, hunk, ada, carlos, and/or rebecca.
You, right there, yeah you, will be buying my awesome games one day and so will your friends #dealwithit. aka Absol_Pancham
1. Toned down action in the campaigns. Resident Evil 5 had a much eerie feel to it's levels, such as the Town and Marshlands Village as did Resident Evil 4 with the first two chapters. The 7th needs to find a good balance between them.
2. More character interactions and encounters. RE 6 had several 'cross-points' between the protagonists that were quite interesting.
3. Sober Chris and Mellow Jake, bonus costumes with special attributes to them:
- costume that discounts shop prices if worn (if there is a shop system even :P)
- costume that regenerates health to a certain limit.
- costume that provides unlimited stamina.
- costume that affects enemy (sentient) morale.
- costume that provides humorous cutscenes.
- costume that doubles all items picked up.
4. Boulder 2.0
--- "When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden