Anyone else love Sherry in this game?

#1DegalonPosted 6/28/2013 12:46:40 PM
She does it for me. Leon is my favorite CAMPAIGN, but Sherry is my favorite character. My fetish for girls with short hair aside (I miss Rebecca...), I just love how they presented her.

- Obviously annoyed/frustrated with how her life has turned out
- Completely shoots Jake down in the cabin when he tries to come onto her. (awesome.)
- Is a bit of a smartass
- Now being a fully fledged Agent like Leon Kennedy, she is now just as capable and well trained as him, though obviously trading strength in favor of agility, considering her petite body.
- Making her a centerpoint of how the new virus was made (then refined)
- Showing that the G Virus has had aftereffects in her body, making her 1 of three women who have "fully bonded/adapted to a virus". (Jill with the T Virus, Manuela with the Veronica virus, and Sherry with the G Virus.
- Is still a girl at heart, or at least trying to be. Notice how she showed up to meet Jake in what looks like a designer outfit?
- Despite her frail appearance, her life experiences has led her not to take crap from anyone. She's not your standard "damsel" like her appearance would imply.

Right now, she's easily my favorite character in the "main" games. And her alternate costume in Mercs doesn't hurt, either.

Your thoughts on RE6 Sherry? Not on Sherry's campaign specifically, mind you, but the character herself.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#2IlDankoPosted 6/28/2013 3:15:36 PM
I liked Sherry... Her mocap is what I loved *_*
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#3DestinyKnotPosted 6/28/2013 3:43:37 PM
She's adorable. ^_____^;
..in a way she fills the void of our beloved medic, Rebecca..who I miss terribly, but I approve of Sherry taking her place. ^-^;

I hope to see Sherry again in future installments. =]
#4ArchiantagonistPosted 6/28/2013 3:59:13 PM
Being child in the middle of utter chaos(as she was in RE 2) was interesting IMO
...but now, she's just another female char, to me....nothing special
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#5rubyeyedlobaPosted 6/28/2013 5:40:17 PM
What I loved most is how much of Claire she's got.

The badass moments, witty comments, optmistic behavior even when the world seemes to crumble around her, the way she stood up for herself and then gave Jake a lesson by telling him to accept responsabilities for his actions...

That was awesome.
#6sevil_yelimsPosted 6/28/2013 6:11:31 PM
Sherry is one of the game's highlights.
---
I want it all.
#7Volren617Posted 6/28/2013 7:07:20 PM
I don't know about loving her, but I felt bad for her after reading her files. She turned out pretty well despite having such a s****y life.

Also, her hospital gown <3
#8zenandiPosted 6/28/2013 7:16:19 PM
"I don't hate you"

She is God. :)
#9BehaviorismPosted 6/28/2013 7:19:36 PM
I loved her in that hospital outfit
---
I am the The $60,000,000,000 Man
#1 Sailor Venus fan
#10sbn4Posted 6/29/2013 2:45:02 AM
Over-rated character IMO. She's just a retread of Claire too. She's only somewhat likable because her companion is pretty obnoxious. She felt sort of thrown in. Her campaign could have just been relegated to cutscenes, because it was embarrassingly bad.

I personally don't mind her as I think she's actually okay as a character, but some people act like she's this amazing character when Arch summed it up pretty well. She's just another female character.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."