Anyone else love Sherry in this game?

#31sbn4Posted 7/2/2013 2:05:34 PM
A lot of the Sherry adulation reminds me far too much of obnoxious Jill fans.

And I agree, Steve > Sherry when it comes to development.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#32SSJ_JinPosted 7/2/2013 2:56:40 PM
jsquad4136 posted...
Sig correction test....

Bro, it's still wrong! lol

"I haven't been a kid since I was 8 years old."
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#33jsquad4136Posted 7/2/2013 8:46:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#34Plant42Posted 7/2/2013 11:54:33 PM
sbn4 posted...
A lot of the Sherry adulation reminds me far too much of obnoxious Jill fans.

And I agree, Steve > Sherry when it comes to development.

You just whine whenever something you don't like is popular.
#35sbn4Posted 7/2/2013 11:58:42 PM

And you like to talk out of your ass when you don't like what I have to say. I like many popular things. Try again.
---
#36jsquad4136Posted 7/3/2013 12:15:52 AM
sbn4 posted...

And you like to talk out of your ass when you don't like what I have to say. I like many popular things. Try again.

Eh its gamefaqs. Everybody hates eachother. Everybody agrees with eachother at some point. Hell I'm sure there has been plenty of times we've agreed on things. Just not when it comes to sherry. Just like Im sure you and Plant42 have agreed before.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 8 years old."
#37SolidStryderPosted 7/3/2013 12:16:52 AM
sbn4 posted...

Bro do you even bandwagon?
#38Hello4438Posted 7/3/2013 12:19:36 AM
sbn4 constantly hates whenever Jill or Sherry is mentioned. Then he falls back claiming he likes Jill.
#39sbn4Posted 7/3/2013 12:23:52 AM
Bro do you even bandwagon?

What do dis mean dawg?

sbn4 constantly hates whenever Jill or Sherry is mentioned. Then he falls back claiming he likes Jill.

If you have Xbox. Go look on the Mercenaries/Versus leaderboards. Nearly everyone of my high scores are with Battlesuit Jill. Gamertag is obZen24.

Eh its gamefaqs. Everybody hates eachother. Everybody agrees with eachother at some point. Hell I'm sure there has been plenty of times we've agreed on things. Just not when it comes to sherry. Just like Im sure you and Plant42 have agreed before.

Perhaps this is true. But I'm within my rights to post that Sherry and Jill fans are annoying as hell. If you don't like it, put me on ignore, or kindly get bent (not referring to you jsquad).
---
#40ragnardemonPosted 7/3/2013 12:26:16 AM
I'm not a big Jill fan but even I've noticed he will randomly bring up Jill to talk trash about her or fans of the character even if she wasn't even mentioned once in a topic