Anyone else love Sherry in this game?

#61OLIV47Posted 7/16/2013 2:51:31 AM
sevil_yelims posted...
Sherry is one of the game's highlights.

Agreed !
---
The truth is just an excuse for a lack of imagination .
#62azmianuarPosted 7/18/2013 12:43:50 PM
If you mean by annoyingly high pitched nagging voice who can't take three steps without typing in lava who constantly needs to be rescued every five seconds than yeah. I'm pretty much in love with her.

Its sad what they did with her they really could've made her better, maybe if she was vulnerable instead of a damsel in distress I and I'm sure many others would've loved more.
Me and a friend have been discussing that Capcom has to fulfill geeks' fantasies of being a knight in shining armour saving the damsel in distress.
#63jsquad4136Posted 7/18/2013 12:53:48 PM
azmianuar posted...
If you mean by annoyingly high pitched nagging voice who can't take three steps without typing in lava who constantly needs to be rescued every five seconds than yeah. I'm pretty much in love with her.

Its sad what they did with her they really could've made her better, maybe if she was vulnerable instead of a damsel in distress I and I'm sure many others would've loved more.
Me and a friend have been discussing that Capcom has to fulfill geeks' fantasies of being a knight in shining armour saving the damsel in distress.

Might I direct you to my long winded rant on page 5 as to why Sherry is a horrible character? Good read. Gooood read. :)

And I've always considered myself a geek but I absolutely LOATHE damsel characters. The more needy the girl is the more I hate her. Vulnerable would have been perfect considering her backstory. You'd think she'd show more conviction considering she fights what her parents helped create.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 8 years old."
#64azmianuarPosted 7/25/2013 12:16:45 AM
jsquad4136 posted...
azmianuar posted...

Might I direct you to my long winded rant on page 5 as to why Sherry is a horrible character? Good read. Gooood read. :)

And I've always considered myself a geek but I absolutely LOATHE damsel characters. The more needy the girl is the more I hate her. Vulnerable would have been perfect considering her backstory. You'd think she'd show more conviction considering she fights what her parents helped create.

how do you feel about Jake?
#65cyan1001Posted 7/25/2013 2:29:44 AM
shes the only good character in this game
#66BushidoEffect3Posted 7/25/2013 5:57:24 AM(edited)
I want Sherry to molest me so hard! \^o^/
---
We'll bang ok? - http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif, XBO dunk fail - http://i.imgur.com/bOGdIFW.gif
Cute serious internets http://i.imgur.com/JZ7u2DD.jpg