Extremely late to the party - have some questions

#1Rapham0nPosted 6/28/2013 1:18:42 PM
I have put off buying this game until now because of extremely negative reviews. I can get the game for a very low price now and will be purchasing it on Monday. The questions I have are about this resident evil.net and events that I keep hearing about. What exactly is resident evil.net and what are the events that people talk about? Also can I still do these events even though I'm only getting the game now?
---
Thus did man become the architect of his own demise.
#2BasementDudePosted 6/28/2013 2:19:06 PM
residentevil.net is a community site for RE 6 and Revelations. it records your stats and rewards you points to use to unlock things for the game or for your site profile.

the events are goal specific challenges that reward you points to unlock stuff and sometimes a ticket to unlock a costume for the bonus modes. you can join any event as long as it's ongoing and your psn is attached to your residentevil.net account.

it would be best to look at the site for more details.
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1,000
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,518,349
#3Volren617Posted 6/28/2013 2:54:10 PM
Holy crap, did BasementDude just post something with absolutely no innuendo in it?
#4IlDankoPosted 6/28/2013 3:13:40 PM
Volren617 posted...
Holy crap, did BasementDude just post something with absolutely no innuendo in it?

Its happening very often lately.... :(
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#5BasementDudePosted 6/28/2013 6:20:05 PM
:O
---
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,518,349
#6Rapham0n(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 7:02:02 PM
So if I sign up for residentevil.net do I sign up with my PSN ID?

Also these rewards you unlock from re.net, can they only be obtained through re.net?
---
#7YermomHoudiniPosted 6/29/2013 9:02:54 PM
you put off for too long. this game was already 20 bucks for a long time, and you missed out tons of easy ex3 events.
---
Injustice 2 - MORE flooding Batman cast among playables
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015? youtu.be/PGuTN_ilmEk
#8BasementDudePosted 6/29/2013 11:42:19 PM
Rapham0n posted...
So if I sign up for residentevil.net do I sign up with my PSN ID?

Also these rewards you unlock from re.net, can they only be obtained through re.net?

you make aresidentevil.net account and attach it to your psn account.

ex2 and ex3 costumes are obtained through residentevil.net
---
#9Rapham0n(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 5:39:57 AM
@YermomHoudini:
Well CAPCOM did a crappy job of advertising this game and its features. I didn't even know about residentevil.net until now. The official (English) website for RE6 is a damn joke. It virtually has nothing at all. It practically only tells you that the game is available. Heck, there isn't even any mention of re.net and its features on the RE6 wiki page. The only thing that has been made known about RE6 is that the game is considered to be a "failure".

I'm a huge RE fan and I didn't even know about re.net until now because Capcom did a piss-poor job of letting the world know about re.net and its features.
---
#10IminyourclosetPosted 7/9/2013 3:49:05 AM
I started the game today and I don't get how the site works. I just went to it but it says I need a capcom account, and when I started the game it said it automatically connected to residentevil.net, but again I don't know on what account.

How do I get it all connected?
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR