Helena Harper and her boss

#1Fonce2387Posted 6/28/2013 9:56:05 PM
Hi all,

I really enjoy this game aside from all the bad that came with the game during launch. Love the story and i will always be an RE fan! However i got to say i am not a fan of the latest edition Helena Harper! Color me petty, but i can't STAND how she always says "SIIMMOONNSSSSSSSSS" over and over again. Gives me a shrill up my spine more than any other scarier moment in the game!

Anyone feel the same way? She seems to spam his name a bit too much.
#2IlDankoPosted 6/28/2013 10:02:08 PM
She's the most hated character in the series
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#3kalibre16Posted 6/28/2013 10:07:19 PM
Fonce2387 posted...
Hi all,

I really enjoy this game aside from all the bad that came with the game during launch. Love the story and i will always be an RE fan! However i got to say i am not a fan of the latest edition Helena Harper! Color me petty, but i can't STAND how she always says "SIIMMOONNSSSSSSSSS" over and over again. Gives me a shrill up my spine more than any other scarier moment in the game!

Anyone feel the same way? She seems to spam his name a bit too much.

its reasons like this I need to invest in a proper recording setup, So I can play through every part and record each time she says SIMMMONNSS DAMMMM YOUUU lol then put something like Benny's Hill Theme on top of it

or compare the current version of the campaign to the original 1.0 version where you damn near had to break your controller on a certain boss fight among other changes

and of course record every possible death in the game ;)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#4Fonce2387(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 10:25:53 PM
I just pray they don't bring her back, or if they do, to kill her off! I wouldn't mind seeing a lot more of Jake and Sherry. Their stories seem to fit WAY more than Helena's story.
#5KonaseRitsukoPosted 6/29/2013 5:35:31 AM
why must piers die and we get that abomination helena. dumb dumb dumb!!
---
Forbidden Fruit 3 coming soon.
#6KryptoPyro13Posted 6/29/2013 6:52:48 AM
Her boss isn't Simmons. >_>
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Official Husband of Gregor of the FE:A boards.
#7sbn4Posted 6/29/2013 11:12:26 AM
why must piers die and we get that abomination helena. dumb dumb dumb!!

Chris' campaign has more impact if Piers died. Without it, it wouldn't have been as good. While I think Helena should have been incarcerated, I think most of the hate for her is pretty unwarranted. Still pretty sure most of you would do the same thing if you were in her shoes.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#8Turo602Posted 6/29/2013 11:32:28 AM
Anyone who thinks Helena was a problem in a game with Jake Muller seriously needs to go... go... I can't even think of a harsh enough insult. You sicken me.
#9TurduckenPosted 6/29/2013 12:32:50 PM
^
That.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#10FearOfTheLightPosted 6/29/2013 3:07:38 PM
^ Jake wouldn't even bother to reply back to you on that.....that's just how laid back and indifferent he is.

Now Helena on the other hand, would actually give the Joker a run for his money. I mean, as awesome as it is to be hard edged and serious....she takes it too far.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden