Helena Harper and her boss

#21TurduckenPosted 6/30/2013 2:47:49 PM
While I can see the point of the Super Gruber Bros. example...

Jake is a hot head, and he's always looking for a reason to fight or argue.

This is basically all I'm getting at. He's hardly aloof and laid back like claimed.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#22Turo602Posted 7/2/2013 7:54:01 AM
All in all, Jake is a bogus character with a bogus inception for bogus people.
#23jsquad4136Posted 7/2/2013 9:15:41 AM
'Chris always rubbed Jake the wrong way.'

Or he rubbed him the RIGHT way and it made Jake question his own sexuality. THAT'S what pisses him off. He gets more turned on around Chris than he does Sherry. Don't feel bad Jake. No straight man is immune to that walking tank of testosterone.

Poor Jake. He just about gets over his new found love for men then he runs into Leon. He didn't push Leon away to protect Sherry. He pushed him away out of his own sexual confusion and his need to touch Leon's firm shaved/waxed chest. Him fighting Ustanak alongside a woman that looks like a man didn't help his confusion either.

Pulling the gun on Chris was just his own way of venting his own sexually confused misery. His jealousy of Piers is apparent. HE wanted to be Chris's puppy on a leash.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#24jpv2000Posted 7/2/2013 4:00:28 PM
jsquad4136 posted...
'Chris always rubbed Jake the wrong way.'

Or he rubbed him the RIGHT way and it made Jake question his own sexuality. THAT'S what pisses him off. He gets more turned on around Chris than he does Sherry. Don't feel bad Jake. No straight man is immune to that walking tank of testosterone.

Poor Jake. He just about gets over his new found love for men then he runs into Leon. He didn't push Leon away to protect Sherry. He pushed him away out of his own sexual confusion and his need to touch Leon's firm shaved/waxed chest. Him fighting Ustanak alongside a woman that looks like a man didn't help his confusion either.

Pulling the gun on Chris was just his own way of venting his own sexually confused misery. His jealousy of Piers is apparent. HE wanted to be Chris's puppy on a leash.

LOL again!!!

And I still love your quote. I commented in another topic that I knew where it was from, but still awesome.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#25BehaviorismPosted 7/4/2013 3:35:28 PM
IlDanko posted...
She's the most hated character in the series

With the butt on her? he's good in my book
---
I am the The $60,000,000,000 Man
#1 Sailor Venus fan
#26jsquad4136Posted 7/6/2013 2:51:08 AM
Behaviorism posted...
IlDanko posted...

Sounds like you aren't sure that Helena is a woman or man....I can't blame you.

Man or woman, that IS the greatest booty in gaming history. I'm straight but even I can give due respect to a man with a perfectly formed booty.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 8 years old."
#27BehaviorismPosted 7/6/2013 6:19:48 AM
jsquad4136 posted...
Behaviorism posted...
IlDanko posted...

Man or woman, that IS the greatest booty in gaming history. I'm straight but even I can give due respect to a man with a perfectly formed booty.

woah i meant she, not he!!!!!!!!!!!!! That booty deserves the correct sex
---
I am the The $60,000,000,000 Man
#1 Sailor Venus fan
#28jsquad4136Posted 7/6/2013 6:45:55 AM
Behaviorism posted...
jsquad4136 posted...
Behaviorism posted...
IlDanko posted...

woah i meant she, not he!!!!!!!!!!!!! That booty deserves the correct sex

But no sex deserves that booty.
---
#29Turo602Posted 7/6/2013 8:51:37 AM
This stupid nonsense about Helena being a man is really lame. If you seriously can't tell that she's a woman, then you need to get your eyes and your head checked. It's not funny, it's not cute, it just makes you look like an ass.
#30jsquad4136Posted 7/6/2013 9:09:51 AM
Turo602 posted...
This stupid nonsense about Helena being a man is really lame. If you seriously can't tell that she's a woman, then you need to get your eyes and your head checked. It's not funny, it's not cute, it just makes you look like an ass.

And if you are getting THAT pissed off/annoyed about it then you either need to get checked for anger issues, take blood pressure pills, or most importantly, grow a sense of humor/ learn what sarcasm is. No duh she is a woman.

You better go ahead and block me,' friendo', because I have no intentions of laying off the Helena jokes to satisfy your bitterness. Save yourself a tantrum and go to my page and hit 'block user'.

Better get to blocking LOTS of people actually because calling Helena a man is becoming quite the meme on this site.
---