Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition - coming soon (link)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition - coming soon (link)

User Info: burningenja

burningenja
3 years ago#1
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/02/resident-evil-6-returns-this-august-with-disc-and-dlc-bundle/

Japan first, then the rest of the other markets eventually.
Waiting for Dynasty Warriors 8, Dragon's Crown, and Batman: Arkham Origins

User Info: SSJ_Jin

SSJ_Jin
3 years ago#2
So that's it then. No more DLC for RE6. I was really hoping for new Merc characters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/

User Info: rubyeyedloba

rubyeyedloba
3 years ago#3
If nobody wants the original and everyone who's purchased already got the DLCs, who will buy this?

User Info: AndyDono

AndyDono
3 years ago#4
Will they also include all the EX2/EX3 costumes as well? If they don't, that's some typical Capcom BS right there, especially since the stuff is already on-disc to begin with.
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
3 years ago#5
If they let me use the alternate costumes in the campaign like I should have been able to do in the first place, I might get this.
A shotgun up your buttcrack. No, I won't fire it, I'm just stuffing it up there.~ Microsoft

User Info: Albert1285

Albert1285
3 years ago#6
Seems it won't have new things like RE5 had, what a shame then. I was excited about it since last year cause I thought it was going to follow RE5 steps as adding more scenarios, and characters to Mercs.
... and you were searching your soul, and you got lost and out of control, you went over the edge of joking, die of a broken heart!
(message deleted)

User Info: denpanosekai

denpanosekai
3 years ago#8
rubyeyedloba posted...
If nobody wants the original and everyone who's purchased already got the DLCs, who will buy this?

*Raises hand*

Once it hits 29$ or something.

User Info: DestinyKnot

DestinyKnot
3 years ago#9
Albert1285 posted...
Seems it won't have new things like RE5 had, what a shame then. I was excited about it since last year cause I thought it was going to follow RE5 steps as adding more scenarios, and characters to Mercs.

I know right?! This sucks!!! I was hoping for an extra scenario like Desperate Escape >_<;
AND FINN IN MERCS. MODE !!!

I'll be passing this up since I've already purchased all Mercs. maps..and, um I don't really care about the competitive modes or the EX2/EX3 costumes, but it's great for people who haven't already got the game.

User Info: Albert1285

Albert1285
3 years ago#10
DestinyKnot posted...
Albert1285 posted...

I know right?! This sucks!!! I was hoping for an extra scenario like Desperate Escape >_<;
AND FINN IN MERCS. MODE !!!

I'll be passing this up since I've already purchased all Mercs. maps..and, um I don't really care about the competitive modes or the EX2/EX3 costumes, but it's great for people who haven't already got the game.

Same here...
... and you were searching your soul, and you got lost and out of control, you went over the edge of joking, die of a broken heart!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition - coming soon (link)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived