Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition - coming soon (link)

#1burningenjaPosted 7/2/2013 8:12:35 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/02/resident-evil-6-returns-this-august-with-disc-and-dlc-bundle/

Japan first, then the rest of the other markets eventually.
---
Waiting for Dynasty Warriors 8, Dragon's Crown, and Batman: Arkham Origins
#2SSJ_JinPosted 7/2/2013 8:49:52 PM
So that's it then. No more DLC for RE6. I was really hoping for new Merc characters.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#3rubyeyedlobaPosted 7/2/2013 9:17:00 PM
If nobody wants the original and everyone who's purchased already got the DLCs, who will buy this?
#4AndyDonoPosted 7/2/2013 10:02:11 PM(edited)
Will they also include all the EX2/EX3 costumes as well? If they don't, that's some typical Capcom BS right there, especially since the stuff is already on-disc to begin with.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#5gamestop27Posted 7/3/2013 12:33:24 AM
If they let me use the alternate costumes in the campaign like I should have been able to do in the first place, I might get this.
---
A shotgun up your buttcrack. No, I won't fire it, I'm just stuffing it up there.~ Microsoft
#6Albert1285Posted 7/3/2013 12:48:29 AM
Seems it won't have new things like RE5 had, what a shame then. I was excited about it since last year cause I thought it was going to follow RE5 steps as adding more scenarios, and characters to Mercs.
---
... and you were searching your soul, and you got lost and out of control, you went over the edge of joking, die of a broken heart!
#7Emoney244Posted 7/3/2013 1:40:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8denpanosekaiPosted 7/3/2013 6:04:32 AM
rubyeyedloba posted...
If nobody wants the original and everyone who's purchased already got the DLCs, who will buy this?

*Raises hand*

Once it hits 29$ or something.
#9DestinyKnotPosted 7/3/2013 9:23:18 AM
Albert1285 posted...
Seems it won't have new things like RE5 had, what a shame then. I was excited about it since last year cause I thought it was going to follow RE5 steps as adding more scenarios, and characters to Mercs.

I know right?! This sucks!!! I was hoping for an extra scenario like Desperate Escape >_<;
AND FINN IN MERCS. MODE !!!

I'll be passing this up since I've already purchased all Mercs. maps..and, um I don't really care about the competitive modes or the EX2/EX3 costumes, but it's great for people who haven't already got the game.
#10Albert1285Posted 7/3/2013 12:59:14 PM
DestinyKnot posted...
Albert1285 posted...

I know right?! This sucks!!! I was hoping for an extra scenario like Desperate Escape >_<;
AND FINN IN MERCS. MODE !!!

I'll be passing this up since I've already purchased all Mercs. maps..and, um I don't really care about the competitive modes or the EX2/EX3 costumes, but it's great for people who haven't already got the game.

Same here...
---
... and you were searching your soul, and you got lost and out of control, you went over the edge of joking, die of a broken heart!