Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition - coming soon (link)

#11LuigisBroPosted 7/3/2013 10:18:51 PM
glad I waited
---
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox, MH4 flops
#12kalibre16Posted 7/4/2013 1:22:23 AM
LuigisBro posted...
glad I waited

REALLY? I suppose...I mean the games been out a year almost, personally I couldn't wait since the debut trailer came out but I guess there were many games out to keep people busy (I've been playing this since Oct 2 so I know I got some major catching up to do)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#13LuigisBroPosted 7/4/2013 8:51:20 AM
^ yeah I'm serious, I always wait now that they do this DLC & GOTY bs
---
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox, MH4 flops
#14hiphopheraldPosted 7/4/2013 9:28:47 AM
too much to ask for a Sheva and Jill scenario...great job Crapcom
---
Red Black Green - http://youtu.be/J2087p52qlM
#15everybreathhePosted 7/4/2013 11:04:50 AM
Those who waited will have to keep on waiting because it's only going to be released in Japan. Confirmed by Capcom.
#16KryptoPyro13Posted 7/4/2013 11:41:43 AM
I should have waited another month. >_>
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Official Husband of Gregor of the FE:A boards.
#17night_stunPosted 7/4/2013 8:39:31 PM
damn guys, just like with dragons dogma, never buy a capcom game untill a year has passed, just common sense, do i need to bring up MvC3 and SF4?
#18AndyDonoPosted 7/4/2013 8:56:06 PM
night_stun posted...
damn guys, just like with dragons dogma, never buy a capcom game untill a year has passed, just common sense, do i need to bring up MvC3 and SF4?

The thing with Dragon Dogma BS is the fact if you wanted the DLC (and all the rebalances), you were force to re-buy the damn disk again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Remember Me have a few combos that cost money? Don't know if its any good, but punishing customers who didn't pre-order the game is a dick move imo.

And people say EA is bad...
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#19icantseePosted 7/4/2013 9:09:12 PM
AndyDono posted...
night_stun posted...

The thing with Dragon Dogma BS is the fact if you wanted the DLC (and all the rebalances), you were force to re-buy the damn disk again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Remember Me have a few combos that cost money? Don't know if its any good, but punishing customers who didn't pre-order the game is a dick move imo.

It's not punishing customers who didn't pre-order. It's rewarding customers who did pre-order. It's like getting a special collectors edition with free T-shirt, artbook, or figurine for those who pre-order.

Also, with the same sentiment, people should never go to movie premiers because the home edition which is released later will probably have behind the scenes footage, director's cut stuff, interviews with the stars, etc.
---
RE5, 3DS, RE6 Mercs fan
#20KryptoPyro13Posted 7/5/2013 11:42:38 AM
icantsee posted...
AndyDono posted...
night_stun posted...

It's not punishing customers who didn't pre-order. It's rewarding customers who did pre-order. It's like getting a special collectors edition with free T-shirt, artbook, or figurine for those who pre-order.

Also, with the same sentiment, people should never go to movie premiers because the home edition which is released later will probably have behind the scenes footage, director's cut stuff, interviews with the stars, etc.

It's a little different, though.

Video games:
Pre-order:
Get bonus content
Play early

Buy early:
Play early

Rent game:
Cheap

Wait for extended edition:
Get some DLC free
Possibly get more content
Pay a lower price

Movies:
Watch early in theater:
Watch early
Get theater experience
Cheaper than buying the movie

Rent the movie:
Cheap

Buying the movie:
Get extended cuts
Can watch movie over and over
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Official Husband of Gregor of the FE:A boards.