would you like to see ada be the lead star in her own game?

#1zombiabsolPosted 7/3/2013 5:27:44 PM
her voice actor/face model is whoever you want, and she acts more like her damnation/re4 persona. it can be a spin off or numbered title. - Results (41 votes)
Yes
58.54% (24 votes)
No
41.46% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
i personally would love to see ada as the lead star in her own game.

Maybe they could finally fill up the "Organization" plot line? they could backstab her or something and make her go against them and do super stealthy spy stuff.

And without leon in the game, we can really get to focus on ada as a character without her and leon saving/ leading eachother on.
---
You, right there, yeah you, will be buying my awesome games one day and so will your friends #dealwithit.
aka Absol_Pancham
#2sbn4Posted 7/3/2013 5:41:29 PM
Wouldn't mind it. I always thought Ada was pretty cool. Even despite most of the negativity towards her in RE6, I still maintain she's still the same Ada. A one note voice actor and poor script hurt her more than anything.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#3ZavalsBizPosted 7/3/2013 6:50:35 PM
What's wrong with this game's Ada?
---
Nate gave me a warm hug, "Your love is the only treasure I need," as he held me, I finally admitted it to him, "I love you, Nate."
#4saleonkennedyPosted 7/3/2013 7:04:41 PM
I would want leon in the game some how but yeah i would buy the game
#5ManuMIASPosted 7/3/2013 7:14:32 PM
Ada own videogame its a must you can add Hunk, Claire and Jill as a team and we have the bigges catfight!

Ada + Hunk VS Jill and Claire

Ada can be Jessica's friend?
#6siberian142Posted 7/3/2013 7:22:12 PM
Yes, I'd like Ada to get her own game. My wishlist for this type of game:

- No Leon. He isn't involved in everything that she does so an experience with just her would be nice.
- Dial down the snark and the plot armor. While she can remain a top spy, her board master playstyle fits an extra mode like Separate Ways and her campaign in 6 much better than it would an entire game.
- Controls can be similar to the current controls, but make the campaign more reminiscent to the older games. Less action and cinematic gameplay.
- Reveal some information about her. It doesn't have to be her life story, but a few tidbits would be nice after knowing little about her for all these years.
#7IlDankoPosted 7/3/2013 7:26:44 PM
No thanks... I'd rather have a RE game with Quint, Keith and Helena as the leading characters...

lol jk... Just with quint and Keith, i hate helena xD
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993
#8zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 7:33:58 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
What's wrong with this game's Ada?

i actually really love re6 ada.

but i really love her attitude in re damnation, like her "very funny" line.

and re4 ada had a mysterious yet cool factor to her even as you played as her.

in re6, shes doing what she wants.

when shes on the job and working for somebody to get something, she seems to have a more serious attitude to things and the way she does stuff.

she can still keep her re6 attitude, i like it, as long as the storyline is more focused than re6's
---
You, right there, yeah you, will be buying my awesome games one day and so will your friends #dealwithit.
aka Absol_Pancham
#9parkourboybryanPosted 7/3/2013 7:42:57 PM
I wouldn't mind it, but I have just one requirement. She needs to wear more practical clothing. No more Dress Shirts, Leather Pants and High Heels. I personally think her ORC outfit was the best. Sure she still had a dress on, but she at least wore tactical gear and combat boots along with it.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
NEW MIRROR'S EDGE!!!!!! I'M FINALLY ABLE TO CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!!!
#10TurduckenPosted 7/3/2013 9:41:54 PM
^
Assignment Ada outfit.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE