My Take on Survivors and some Questions

#51DanielSpace79(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 9:53:13 AM
Missable_Item posted...
Ha ha, i know exactly where you are coming from buddy. I had some fun matches with friends on xbox as well.

Unfortunately most matches are populated by morons who get a boner over quickshot spamming and winning with the same character 99 times on one map. What skill eh!!

As for those players you mentioned, sounds typical, i bet they were spamming you with messages calling you a noob and a scrub etc etc.

Best thing to respond with is "cool story bro" They usually shut up after that.

In re5 the story and mercs mode were garbage, but versus was great.

In re6 the story and mercs are great and versus is garbage. XD. See you around.

Do you still play? I think I had deleted you when I was getting swarmed with merc requests as it looks like you were playing a new game (always feel bad doing that- wish the buddy list was bigger!)

No real hate messages luckily- and I'm too old to care most of the time ha, I knew one passingly, before learning about his bad online reputation across many games and I know his partner after a few helpful exchanges on mercs before this, and they were mic'd, just kind of talking among themselves, so that at least wasn't as bad as it could've been, but it's just...not fun, especially when everyone is telling you that you are lagging and offering to build a new lobby- and just get back messages of 'nah- more fun to play with randoms'. I personally get blah if I'm hosting a room with 2 friends who I know are good and we get 1 good person and then 2 obviously newer players- there is just really no fun in that at all, but to each his own I guess and next time I just won't join.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWorstType
PSN: TheWorstType RE6 Mercs
#52Missable_ItemPosted 7/12/2013 1:29:52 PM
I would still play, however since i switched to a wireless connection on ps3 i haven't been able to sign in. Every time i try it fails to obtain an ip address.

This is incredibly annoying as you can probably imagine, it means i cannot play re5,6 or any other games online and it sucks.

That is the reason i haven't played for ages on ps3. Two or three months i think.

No worries regarding the friend deletion bud, if you want to team sometime then send a request and as soon as i can return to psn i will accept the add and hit you up.

I'm very laid back so we should have some fun matches if we do team. Be great to get back in the swing of things on psn because although xbox is cool, ps3 is superior imo.
#53GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 7/13/2013 3:02:28 AM
haha, i'm sorry for my late reply, but thank you for the compliment.

it's fun seeing all of these players get washed down by my costume leon or costume ada plays. definitely underrated and powerful characters.

or when i run up to them as costume sherry or costume helena on high seas fortress and having over 10 grenades because i broke all 14 of the boxes + 2 javos LOL.

ever had 49 hydra ammo in one match? LOL.
#54KeyToTruth12Posted 7/13/2013 3:57:22 AM
GiveMeSomeVodka posted...
haha, i'm sorry for my late reply, but thank you for the compliment.

it's fun seeing all of these players get washed down by my costume leon or costume ada plays. definitely underrated and powerful characters.

or when i run up to them as costume sherry or costume helena on high seas fortress and having over 10 grenades because i broke all 14 of the boxes + 2 javos LOL.

ever had 49 hydra ammo in one match? LOL.

What's your PSN ID?
---
PSN : KeyToTruth12
#55DarkD3stinyPosted 7/13/2013 5:18:17 AM
xD
---
(Q) Whats the difference between a hacker and a booster? (A) They both use different unlegit methods to achieve the same goal.
#56GiveMeSomeVodkaPosted 7/15/2013 8:59:41 AM
KeyToTruth12 posted...
GiveMeSomeVodka posted...

What's your PSN ID?

when i had ps3, my psn was LuNaTiiC/ keen_senses-
now i play on xbox as GiveMeSomeVodka.