Co-op Why it shouldn't be in the next game

#1BrianwtPosted 7/9/2013 11:13:20 AM
Co-op shouldn't be in the next Resident Evil game I mean yes it is fun at times and all but it removes all the horror bits from the game if there is someone who is next to you able to heal you when they don't even have a healer. The problem is all Capcom cares about is money just like EA so they won't remove this they will countine to force it down our throats like idiots.
#2SunburstPosted 7/9/2013 11:19:04 AM
I agree, but a lot of gamers want it.
---
There can be only one.
#3TurduckenPosted 7/9/2013 12:08:05 PM
The Obscure games did horror fine in co-op. Capcom could too if they weren't Capcom.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#4SSJ_JinPosted 7/9/2013 1:06:02 PM
Maybe not in the campaign, but there definitely should be some online co op modes.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#5XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 7/9/2013 1:08:54 PM
Co-op has no place in a survival horror game like RE unless it's in the bonus modes like mercs. People that don't like that can go play one of the many, many co-op action games that cater to their tastes.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#6GoldsicklePosted 7/9/2013 1:53:42 PM
I remember my pal who keep telling me "multiplayer makes a game more fun".

I didn't get it, since I have been spending a lot of the 5th and 6th generations in single player.

Until I played RE5 with co-op.
I then agreed with my friend completely.

"Horror" is subjective, so there's a chance that even if they remove co-op, it doesn't scare people like it's supposed to and there might be people who still find the game scary even with co-op.

It's not wise to remove such a big feature like co-op for the sake of improving upon novelty & "scare factor" which may or may not work.

Keep it.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#7saleonkennedyPosted 7/9/2013 5:14:31 PM
I believe there should be multiple campaigns again like in re 6. Leon should be alone and maybe meet up with ada for some fun down the road but people like chris should continue to be with a partner/group and make the enemies more tougher and badder.
#8Crimson_RexPosted 7/9/2013 7:37:52 PM
Goldsickle posted...
I remember my pal who keep telling me "multiplayer makes a game more fun".

I didn't get it, since I have been spending a lot of the 5th and 6th generations in single player.

Until I played RE5 with co-op.
I then agreed with my friend completely.

"Horror" is subjective, so there's a chance that even if they remove co-op, it doesn't scare people like it's supposed to and there might be people who still find the game scary even with co-op.

It's not wise to remove such a big feature like co-op for the sake of improving upon novelty & "scare factor" which may or may not work.

Keep it.

This, the people who want it gone are those in the minorty.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#9TurduckenPosted 7/9/2013 8:08:27 PM
Based on what?
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#10IlDankoPosted 7/9/2013 9:20:04 PM
No, the ones who want to keep coop are the minority...

See? its easy to state personal beliefs as facts
---
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993