Your top 5 worst RE characters?

#1Plant42Posted 7/11/2013 12:25:55 PM
5. Helena Harper: Where do I begin? I have a laundry list of complaints but I will save the butterface and sourpuss expression comments. I'll just say this woman causes the death of 70,000 people including the president for her own selfish desires and doesn't even end up feeling remorse about it. She refuses to tell Leon anything and gets pissed when he wants to help people she put in danger. And then she doesn't even lose her job let alone get executed like she deserved.

4. Jake Muller: What a pointless character. Brought out of no where, given Sherry's storyline and the proceeds to beat up monsters with his fists and act like he's too cool for school.

3. Steve Burnside: Whiny, obnoxious, laughable trust issues and the worst VA in the series.

2. Ashley Graham: Utterly useless and whiny. Screechy voice and dumbo ears.

1. Sheva Alomar: Awful dialog, no story, there to appease racist accusations, terrible parter, ugly outfits and no business fighting Wesker.
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 7/11/2013 1:06:14 PM
5. ada wong

4. jake muller

3. helena harper

2. steve burnside

1. ashley graham
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#3ArchiantagonistPosted 7/11/2013 2:15:54 PM
5. Ashley
4. New Chris(RE 5 and on)
3. Wesker
2. Jake
1. Jill
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#4UnfoolishPosted 7/11/2013 6:48:18 PM
Piers.

Mainly because I hate that character so much in Survivors. Chris campaign is bad.

Simmons.

What a terrible boss and the whole concept behind him. Waste of character.

Many people here don't like Jake. I like him, I like the fact that Wesker had a woman or a secret tryst with a lady even though it may be a test tube baby... even so the fact that Wesker got laid somehow is quite kick ass. Possibly there will be a father and son reunion in a future RE game.
#5sbn4Posted 7/11/2013 7:33:10 PM
Marcus: Really lame villain with an anime/FF looking "alter ego." The birth of the Progenitor virus could have been so much cooler.

Wesker: The only thing I like about this character is DC Douglass. He's just a douchebag who thinks he's superior to everyone else when he really isn't. Plus, I'm annoyed at how top tier they make him in most games (RE4,RE5,UMVC3). I know he's not as good in UMVC3, but he's still annoying.

Leon in Degeneration: Like this character quiet a bit. He's one of my favorites with Chris. But he's just terrible here.

Jake: Comes out of nowhere, acts like an idiot, none of his one liners are cool, and the fact that he'll be in future RE games is sickening.

Carla: I despise this character. She kills soldiers, innocent people, and does the same crap that she mocks Wesker for. Not sure why this entire board hates Helena, and not Carla as well. Only character on this list I truly hate.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#6Plant42(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 7:38:47 PM
I might hate Carla or Piers too but I've had this game since release day and so far I've only been able to stomach playing the Leon and Jake games.
#7sbn4Posted 7/11/2013 7:44:36 PM
^ Still don't understand why you and many others don't mention Carla at all when most of the things you hate Helena for can be said about Carla as well.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#8AndyDonoPosted 7/11/2013 7:44:44 PM
5. Leon (RE4)
4. Simmons
3. Carla
2. Helena
1. Ashley
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#9Plant42(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 8:14:19 PM
sbn4 posted...
^ Still don't understand why you and many others don't mention Carla at all when most of the things you hate Helena for can be said about Carla as well.

Carla has the Ada thing, plus being a villain, plus getting her comeuppance on her side.
#10MrSiter1Posted 7/11/2013 11:14:54 PM
I'd hate to turn this into another Helena thread, but the only death she was responsible for was the president's. I don't understand why people keep blaming her for the death of all those people.

Back on topic though, my top 5 has to be Ashley, Alfred, Quint, Saddler and Jake in no order.