Your top 5 worst RE characters?

#41siberian142Posted 7/16/2013 1:43:55 AM
Well, her exact line was, "Albert Wesker was a colossal imbecile, a fool who tried to destroy the world". She doesn't directly mock him for wanting to destroy the world, just that she believed him to be an imbecile and a fool. Considering that she believed that her plan would go off without any hitches, she was likely mocking him for failing where she would, in her mind, succeed. Mocking him for the same thing that she planned to do wouldn't make sense and if they wanted to do that, it would have been as easy as replacing "who tried to destroy the world" with "for trying to destroy the world".

Chris' campaign, basically. She trolls him the entire time. Black humor maybe, but I found it pretty funny.

Carla wasn't given much of a choice, not like Jill and Sherry anyways. Simmons 'broke' her, her mind completely collapsed. While we don't know much about Carla before the transformation (besides her being the love-struck and brilliant researcher of Simmons), she likely wasn't the lunatic that she was post transformation. You can't expect a sane reaction when she is living her life as Ada and then her Carla personality comes barging in, telling you that Simmons destroyed your life and turned you into his Ada doll. Her Carla personality and memories and her Ada personality and memories conflicted with each other and merged, causing her to go completely crazy. It doesn't excuse her actions, but her natural choice as Carla Radames wouldn't be to destroy the world because of one man.
#42saleonkennedyPosted 7/16/2013 3:24:36 AM
Well when the top 3 most hated characters are from re 4, it would be pretty hard to believe the person liked the game. The main story anyways.
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#43largerockPosted 7/16/2013 4:49:00 AM
So people can't be a fan of the game cause they like the gameplay?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#44saleonkennedyPosted 7/16/2013 12:56:42 PM
largerock posted...

Nope. Its common sense really.
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#45xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 7/16/2013 1:05:58 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
largerock posted...

In your world.

RE4 is still gettin' dat critical accliam and you're here salty. #webadyoumad
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#46largerockPosted 7/16/2013 1:12:22 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
largerock posted...

I see. Well, as AgentAda said,

xXxAgentAdaxXx posted...
In your world.

Speaking of AgentAda...

ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

You're back!
---
#47saleonkennedyPosted 7/16/2013 1:13:16 PM
xXxAgentAdaxXx posted...
saleonkennedy posted...
largerock posted...

In your world.

RE4 is still gettin' dat critical accliam and you're here salty. #webadyoumad
ada honey, the men are arguing here. This is an a b coversation, so c your way out of it!

On a serious note i hope he gets on and tells the honest truth about if he likes it or not. He could still like it, but him not liking the main characters and the two supoorting characters really doesnt help the case.
---
#48largerockPosted 7/16/2013 1:18:06 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
ada honey, the men are arguing here. This is an a b coversation, so c your way out of it!

See why I don't like you? And this is one of the little reasons.
---
#49saleonkennedyPosted 7/16/2013 1:40:24 PM
You are such a 14 year old troll. Get out of here.

I was joking as you can tell by my next words "On a serious note"
You are too stupid to even realize your competency to think.
---
#50largerockPosted 7/16/2013 1:43:58 PM(edited)
I was referring to the joke. I knew it was a joke and it was a very bad and cringe-worthy one at that. And the reason, you have a horribad sens of humor.

But again I'd expect this sort of statement from you.

Also, so what if I'm 14? what impact does that have?
---