Is there any proof? Spoilers

#1saleonkennedyPosted 7/17/2013 1:31:02 AM
That carla is truly dead?

How about john for that matter? If you do not remember, john is Ada's supposed bf in re 2. Ms. birkin told her that he died. Is there any evidence besides hearsay?

The reason i ask about john, is because what if the two teamed up in re 7. John reunite with "Ada" because umbrella is finished and the two become the main antagonists of the next game.

At the end of the game leon and ada, find the two and ada is torn between her soulmate leon and john, her ex bf thought to be dead the whole time.
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#2Keroro_2350Posted 7/17/2013 1:48:06 AM
The reason Ada is with John is because of her work, she purposely get close John so that she get information about Umbrella Corp which John is working for. When Leon question Ada why she was in Raccoon City,she just uses the excuse to find her boyfriend which her main purpose is actually to obtain the G-Virus.

So no Ada will not torn when she met John instead she'll making sarcastic remarks to provoke them and entertain herself alone while fighting like she always did.

But I share the same idea with you on how Carla is not dead. She isn't that sloppy,I believe she'll somehow return and she better be because she is so far my favorite villain in Resident Evil series.
#3saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 2:15:54 AM
Keroro_2350 posted...
The reason Ada is with John is because of her work, she purposely get close John so that she get information about Umbrella Corp which John is working for. When Leon question Ada why she was in Raccoon City,she just uses the excuse to find her boyfriend which her main purpose is actually to obtain the G-Virus.

So no Ada will not torn when she met John instead she'll making sarcastic remarks to provoke them and entertain herself alone while fighting like she always did.

But I share the same idea with you on how Carla is not dead. She isn't that sloppy,I believe she'll somehow return and she better be because she is so far my favorite villain in Resident Evil series.
And the cutest! Well before she became a blob. Maybe she can reconfigure her self back together
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#4Keroro_2350Posted 7/17/2013 2:59:33 AM
saleonkennedy posted...
Keroro_2350 posted...

And the cutest! Well before she became a blob. Maybe she can reconfigure her self back together

That's what I'm talking about ! She's sexy,smart,talented,sarcastic and cunning. It's really a waste if just die like that, I was expecting some sort of cat fight when the two met but she turn into a creepy blob.

I think she isn't dead yet, there's a couple of times that Ada encounter Carla giant face and it was exposť to the nitrogen several time. I was think that maybe she was heavily weakened by the huge mass of nitrogen and after Ada left, she somehow took control of her power and turn back into a beautiful Queen and she will thrive and rule the world.
#5Cartwheel_KickPosted 7/17/2013 5:46:15 AM
Smells like lonely in here
#6SolidStryderPosted 7/17/2013 9:06:51 AM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Smells like lonely in here

You'll find someone eventually.
#7Crimson_RexPosted 7/17/2013 9:21:19 AM
This thread is now about the Queen; Carla Radames.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#8azmianuarPosted 7/18/2013 11:08:16 AM
Prior to this Exella was my only Queen but it after reading more about Carla its pretty clear she'll be the reigning one at the end.
#9saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 12:26:47 PM
I can already tell what will happen in re 7.

You will see leon finally going after 'Ada' and when catches up to her, she stabs him, killing him. The real ada comes along and the two have a cat fight to the death in a cake factory where the two are getting covered inch by inch of cake every second.
---
#10jsquad4136Posted 7/20/2013 4:11:02 AM
Got to admit. Carla has easily done the most damage out of ANY villain in the series. Hell most of the damage she causes is done AFTER hear death. Not bad for a one shot villain who doesn't even survive to the end. Her virus has destroyed 2 cites for Christ's sakes. Not too mention her mess in Edonia.

Honestly I'd be fine with them bringing back Carla. No need to keep her looking like Ada this time though. Wasn't the whole point of her looking like Ada to add a weak 'twist' to the game/give Ada a reason to be there? Give her another form this time. One thing that would benefit this woman is for everyone to think she IS dead. That way when she pulls her next scheme she can do it without much hassle. That was always Wesker's problem. The man should have changed his appearance up a bit when everyone thought he was dead. Could have gotten the drop on Chris that way.

If she really IS dead then Capcom have reached yet another low in plot writing. The woman didn't even get a cutscene death. No last words. Nothing. Her surviving seems more plausible now then Wesker surviving at the time when RE1 came out.

They decide to bring back Wesker out of the blue. Why WOULDN'T they bring back Carla knowing that the series has established they bring back dead characters? Imagine her in the next game... She could take control of the environment ANY TIME while you're playing. That would add a layer of suspense to the game.

Oh well, too much logic for Capcom to use.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 8 years old."