Is Piers straight? *spoilers*

#1goku4ever03Posted 7/18/2013 11:48:32 AM
He didn't have sex with Chris during the campaign. Does that mean there is a possibility that he is straight?
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#2azmianuarPosted 7/18/2013 12:02:19 PM
You mean 'we didn't see him having sex with Chris' doesn't mean that they didn't.
Oh God they're so hot together, I'm having a hard time classifying whether Piers is a twink, stud or beefcake.
Chris is definitely a daddy type, with some BSDM action. Og gwad I want Chris to abuse me! *drool face*

Anyone else find that RE5 Chris was fugly?
#3saleonkennedyPosted 7/18/2013 2:03:44 PM
Wtf...

To answer your question, yes he is straight.
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#4Keroro_2350Posted 7/18/2013 3:29:14 PM
Probably they do it offscreen,maybe they were in the closet because they were afraid that it might ruin the high rank position and reputation. Like how manly and awesome Chris is but turns out to be not straight,most people would be like "What the-"

Also Piers got into such high rank as Chris partner in such a short time,he definitely pulled some strings there. :p
#5ArchiantagonistPosted 7/18/2013 3:39:37 PM
goku4ever03 posted...
He didn't have sex with Chris during the campaign. Does that mean there is a possibility that he is straight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKss2uYpih8
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#6WWP7Posted 7/18/2013 5:45:34 PM
azmianuar posted...
You mean 'we didn't see him having sex with Chris' doesn't mean that they didn't.
Oh God they're so hot together, I'm having a hard time classifying whether Piers is a twink, stud or beefcake.
Chris is definitely a daddy type, with some BSDM action. Og gwad I want Chris to abuse me! *drool face*

Anyone else find that RE5 Chris was fugly?

This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

CHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRISSSS!
#7CTU_007Posted 7/19/2013 3:24:00 AM
He's called Powerbottom Piers for a reason.