If you had to choose one of these plot developments in RE7:

#1FearOfTheLightPosted 7/22/2013 6:25:33 PM
So if given the chance to 'absolutely guarantee' one of these plot points to happen in RE7, which wiping it be? - Results (103 votes)
1. Leon S. Kennedy framed by 'the Family' and turning rogue with little backup while on the run. i.e- no co-op partner
11.65% (12 votes)
2. Chris Redfield gone M.I.A, this time for real...presumably listed dead i.e- further development for Claire/Jill/Sheva
14.56% (15 votes)
3. Jake Muller forming his own para-military group to hunt down 'the Family' i.e- a new twist on squad play
3.88% (4 votes)
4. Alex Wesker revealed...not at launch but in the game....as a 'neutral' factor to the plot
9.71% (10 votes)
5. Sherry & Leon on the move to rescue an abducted Claire
23.3% (24 votes)
6. Jill and Sheva dealing with outbreaks in the Middle-east, courtesy of Warlords and Neo-Umbrella
8.74% (9 votes)
7. Chris turned into an enhanced intelligent B.O.W to rescue Claire and 'get revenge'
1.94% (2 votes)
8. Ada revealed to be working against everything Leon's fighting for at an inevitable, heart-wrenching standoff
26.21% (27 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So what would it be...if you had your pick of ONE and one only?
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#2edward18Posted 7/22/2013 6:48:25 PM
No
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3cyan1001Posted 7/22/2013 7:33:51 PM
Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine co-op Playable Characters
#4icantseePosted 7/22/2013 9:15:57 PM
I voted for #3 out of curiosity.

Can Capcom program in the sheer amounts of douchebaggery that a Jake squad would exude? Also, would the next gen consoles have the power to process that level of douchebaggery?

But regarding the Family, it seems like it's just another one shot behind-the scenes, shadowy, evil organization manipulating world events. We also got Umbrella, Los Illuninados, Tricell, Neo-Umbrella, and whatever group Ada works for. They're just like Capcom's one shot characters (Ashley, Sheva, Steve, Billy, Piers, Helena).
---
RE5, 3DS, RE6 Mercs fan
#5edward18Posted 7/22/2013 9:20:38 PM
The Organization sure as hell isn't. It's been there SINCE THE BEGINNING and quite frankly is what they need to finally reveal stuff about.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#6UltimateGeth39Posted 7/22/2013 10:56:33 PM
Honestly my hopes of clair returning outside of a movie are disappearing which is sad I like clair that being said I voted for the one where I get to see sherry and clair in a game again ahh memories.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#7FearOfTheLight(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 11:57:37 AM
Wow, I'm actually taken back by the amount of drama cry-outs for Leon/Ada.

Their relationship isn't the only plotline to progress....think about 'The family' or even whether Neo-Umbrella is truly finished off.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#8hiphopheraldPosted 7/25/2013 12:44:39 PM
Jill & Sheva should've been RE6 DLC anyway. it would have been a much needed break from the main story and a personal reason for me to invest in MercMode (Sheva)
---
RBG - Unapologetically African - http://www.urbanstylecomics.com/
#9saleonkennedyPosted 7/25/2013 5:45:02 PM
I picked 8 just because ada is in it. I would rather have them be together than have her be bad. The family could not touch leon i dont think however. I think the US knows about the family now and would try to find them themselves.

If there was a standoff between ada and leon. Leon would put down his gun. And then ada would as well. Then they would go their separate ways
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#10xokennyxoPosted 7/25/2013 6:35:33 PM
I think the new game should be have Claire as the main character.

The Family or The Organization attacks her organization to test their new virus or B.O.W.

I really wouldn't mind Jill or Sheva coming back. Or any side characters for that matter.

Actually it would be really nice if Rebecca returned, or Billy for that matter.

And I'm totally all for a standalone RE with different characters with a new villain.

But yeah, we haven't seen Claire for a while and I think that she should at least make a return. Even if it's a support role or partner.

I personally think that the series should start a new timeline with new characters, with old characters making cameos or references.

I do believe that RE7 should be massive and focus on many stories, thus putting closure on most of the characters stories.

Jake as the next hero is a little iffy he's got an anti-hero thing going on.

Whatever Capcom decides to do, I'm sure it'll be on a larger scale with it still action-oriented with a horror atmosphere. I really hope they prove me wrong.
---
~ just give me a reason ~