Well, I've had this game for over a month now...

#1BuffyCanSlayitPosted 7/25/2013 6:31:07 PM
I can't bring myself to play it much. I wont go so far as to say, its as bad as 5. But I must admit, I'm not enjoying it a lot.

When I first got it, I was really impressed with it. I thought they had fixed a lot of issues and other things. Visually i still think the game looks amazing, but I cant put my finger on it. After a week or so, I just lost all interest in this game.

This may seem strange, but I'm really hating the environments. Like, its a random semi trivial thing I guess, but it doe bug me. I had the same complaint with 4 and 5.

For instance, I loved the village chapter on 4. Then completely hated the castle and island. With 5, I pretty much hated all of it. Especially the strange pyramid whatever crap was going on, and the ship God a I hated the ship. And im noticing the same things 6.

I ran around on Leon's scenario forever, kinda just waiting to get out of the mines/ruins area... which seemed to drag on forever. Chris's was a little bit better I guess, But i dont know. Like i said, it may be a strange complaint, but It bugs me.

The game is just sitting there, collecting dust. I dont know what it is, but its let me down. Most folks i talk to seemed to love it, and think im crazy.
---
SF4AE: Dictator/ Zangief.
PSN: Joneal18
#2AndyDonoPosted 7/25/2013 7:46:05 PM
Everything is more bearable if you play it with a friend. To be honest, I probably wouldn't have finish RE6 if I didn't have a real life friend that had it as well.

And when it comes to modern RE games for me its: RE5>RE4>RE6. Yes I'm crazy, deal with it.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#3BuffyCanSlayit(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 8:01:50 PM
AndyDono posted...
Everything is more bearable if you play it with a friend. To be honest, I probably wouldn't have finish RE6 if I didn't have a real life friend that had it as well.

And when it comes to modern RE games for me its: RE5>RE4>RE6. Yes I'm crazy, deal with it.

I'll give you that... the game is def more enjoyable with a friend, although it seems 10x harder too.
---
SF4AE: Dictator/ Zangief.
PSN: Joneal18