What did you hate the most about Resident Evil 6?

#41RichterdgfPosted 8/3/2013 10:43:07 AM
Honestly, the thing I hate the most about RE6 is the other people that play it. Specifically, I hate all you whiny babies that won't stop howling into the ether about this game. If you hate it so much, don't play it, and don't clog the boards with your vacant, bulls*** topics that nobody wants to see.

Yeah, it has a few problems, but it's nowhere NEAR as bad as all of you bandwagon-jumping crybabies like to pretend it is.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#42MrOrigamiPosted 8/3/2013 10:50:05 AM
I hate the fact that people are complaining about the people complaining about RE6.

They are about annoying as much as the "haters".
#43ZeeDoggePosted 8/3/2013 10:50:34 AM
Richterdgf posted...
Honestly, the thing I hate the most about RE6 is the other people that play it. Specifically, I hate all you whiny babies that won't stop howling into the ether about this game. If you hate it so much, don't play it, and don't clog the boards with your vacant, bulls*** topics that nobody wants to see.

Yeah, it has a few problems, but it's nowhere NEAR as bad as all of you bandwagon-jumping crybabies like to pretend it is.

It's because gamers are the lowest common denominator on the internet
---
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999
#44xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 8/3/2013 12:48:32 PM
The music is NOT dull. It actually has some really nice pieces. Just like RE5, some are good, some are just bad.
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#45IlDankoPosted 8/4/2013 10:33:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#46UncleWeskerPosted 8/4/2013 9:14:55 PM
ZeeDogge posted...

That's right. They're actually willing to accept horrible products like Resident Evil 6 and become upset when others point out the flaws in such a game.
---
"I hate you, UncleWesker. No, really. You are the biggest douche on this board. You should go hang yourself in your basement." ~ RT102
#47TheThirdDayPosted 8/5/2013 4:00:14 PM(edited)
Dark_Maverick09 posted...
Jake Muller needs to never be in another game ever again.

Jake absolutely NEEDS to be in every future Resident Evil game.

He's ****ing hilarious (unintentionally, I assume).
---
Waluigi is the coolest Mario character, and Resident Evil 6 was fantastic.
Hate me.
#48NorseLeavesPosted 8/5/2013 7:37:05 PM
There was no Happy Birthday Ada Wong part 2...=/
---
Hao Qi Lai Lai Mei Gu Nyan,Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Ni Hao Nyan
Gorgeous, Delicious, Deculture! Oishii Nyan!
#49ZeeDoggePosted 8/5/2013 8:37:37 PM
UncleWesker posted...
ZeeDogge posted...

That's right. They're actually willing to accept horrible products like Resident Evil 6 and become upset when others point out the flaws in such a game.

WELL GOSH, I guess modern RE fans are the most hardcore gamers of them all
---
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999
#50Spade59(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 8:46:28 AM
Richterdgf posted...
and don't clog the boards with your vacant, bulls*** topics that nobody wants to see.

I'm sorry. I'll close the topic for your convenience.