Resident Evil 5 vs. Resident Evil 6: Which do you think is better?

#21Syn_VengeancePosted 8/2/2013 3:29:08 PM
easily RE5
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#22Turo602Posted 8/2/2013 4:08:42 PM
Resident Evil 5 was a much more solid experience. If they would of cut some content out of RE6 *cough* Jake and Ada *cough* Capcom would have been able to polish the hell out of it and give us another solid experience. But they didn't, so RE5.
#23ZeeDoggePosted 8/2/2013 4:38:11 PM
In my opinion RE6 is better
---
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999
#24TurduckenPosted 8/2/2013 7:33:27 PM
RE5, easily. 6 was just a mess in pretty much every way. Decent control scheme though.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#25dodgekk9Posted 8/2/2013 9:10:59 PM
I like RE5's weapon customization, alternate costumes for characters, but I like RE6's counter mechanics. If RE5 had RE6's mechanics (including counter but NOT the quickshots in survivors), then I would bet RE5 would BLOW RE6 away. RE5's survivor mode is less broken than RE6's. The AI in RE5 wasn't a problem for me. If the AI was completely terrible in the harder difficulties, I would just find some random to play as the 2nd person.

Basically RE5 > RE6, and if RE5 used RE6's mechanics then RE5 >>>>> RE6.
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2
I HATE the new GameFAQs layout
#26Crimson_RexPosted 8/2/2013 10:40:56 PM
Anyone who thinks RE5 is bettter than RE6 is messed up in the head.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#27largerockPosted 8/2/2013 11:50:02 PM(edited)
Crimson_Rex posted...
Anyone who thinks RE5 is bettter than RE6 is messed up in the head.

Yes, it's not like RE5 has like I dunno, more Unlockables, costumes usable in campaign, more weapons, weapon selection, more variety of random things to do (Throw an egg INTO YOUR FRIEND IN THE FACE), weapon customization, tactical management of the inventory, a few better enemies (Reaper comes to mind) some better boss fights (Wesker, that one boss in the lift), a not absolutely idiotic design of an enemy (Chainsaw dudes)

The list goes on longer but I'll just sum the entire list up into one thing:

PREFERENCE.
Different Strokes for Different Folks.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#28VoelgerPosted 8/3/2013 4:39:03 AM
Not even close.... RE 5 way better- so much better paced and focused.

RE 6 is a mess
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#29David2929Posted 8/7/2013 3:15:27 AM
I like RE6 more for the controls and action. RE5 did have better melee imo though. In that all you had to do to pull off an instant kill was shoot them in the foot and then get behind them when they went down on one knee. In RE6 you have to shoot them in the arm to get them to turn around and then you can do it. I can do it sometimes but usually it takes several shots then they usually just die without turning. I have firearm lv 3 too but I still can't do it much. In RE5 I did it all the time. That's mostly all I did, and it worked every time. Idk if I'm doing it wrong, like if I have to hit them in a specific part of their arm but it's really annoying.
---
Tonight after awhile ima knock you in the head, then... GRANDE TACO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUcszN8jRB8
#30xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 8/7/2013 3:32:52 AM
RE6 easily.
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.