HD Collection

#1MKWARRIOR2000Posted 8/1/2013 8:02:35 AM
They should make an HD Collection remake for old ps2 resident evil games it should come with resident evil 4 & code veronica x this time with platinum trophies resident evil outbreak & outbreak file #2 & dead aim all with trophies & platinum trophies
#2ArchiantagonistPosted 8/1/2013 8:23:03 AM
Wadda ya know! x__0
The last person I'd expect to see here is ol' good sick Uncle Ben...
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#3Dark__ThronePosted 8/1/2013 7:00:03 PM
I think they should remake Code Veronica from the ground up like the REmake.

I mean, Code Veronica by far has the best settings and atmosphere out of the RE series in my opinion so it has serious potential to be a really scary game. IMO, Code Veronica wasn't very scary due to the fact that the characters acting like Rambo, the 3D backgrounds don't hold up very well, the lighting is off and the music has more of an action/badass feel to actually being scary.

I can just imagine how good Code Veronica would be if remade.
#4edward18Posted 8/1/2013 11:16:50 PM
CV only needs a graphical update to me. Don't see how the music is actiony especially in that game when compared to things like 2.

And the story's byfar the best of the series.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5MKWARRIOR2000(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 2:16:37 PM
Hey Archiantagonist WTF do you mean i'm sick?! That's not very nice don't talk to me like that or I will put you over my knee beeyatch! Like jeff jarrett the wwe wrestler says & eric cartman from south park don't piss me off!
#6BasementDudePosted 8/2/2013 9:45:02 PM
outbreak hd plz
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,518,350
#7Crimson_RexPosted 8/2/2013 11:06:01 PM
Remake Outbreak File #2 HD instead.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West