This is honestly a bad game.

#1Willie_MakeitPosted 8/7/2013 8:17:56 AM
I saw it at the store and it was only $17 so I figured wth, I'll see what all the complaining is about. I didn't even make it through Chris's campaign before shelving this cluster f*** of a game. This is just a Call of Duty wannabe without the ammo. I can see now why it gets so much hate, but I figured I'd at least give it a chance. Maybe I'll finish it some day when I'm bored and have nothing better to play, but for now it'll just sit there on my shelf.
---
Sig.
#2DarkkefkaFFXPosted 8/7/2013 8:31:57 AM
if you hate the game this much then don't play it and spare us your needless complaining.

Your opinion isn't going to change the minds of people who enjoy the game,
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#3Willie_Makeit(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 8:33:43 AM
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
if you hate the game this much then don't play it and spare us your needless complaining.

Your opinion isn't going to change the minds of people who enjoy the game,

I don't expect to change any minds. I was just venting. Now go away.
---
Sig.
#4Syn_VengeancePosted 8/7/2013 8:35:55 AM
Here we go with the call of duty wannabe comments again... If RE6 is a call of duty wannabe so is any game with explosions and gunfights.

Uncharted series
Dead space 3
The last of us
ghost recon
rainbow six
grand theft auto
halo
battlefield
Metal gear series
Borderlands series
army of two series
socom series
killzone series

I could go on, if you disagree with any of the above games then RE6 is not a call of duty wannabe either.

People need to stop coming online seeing someone else use this lame ass call of duty wannabe excuse and just copy pasting it.

Granted I dont think RE6 is anything special but until people give an actual reason as to why the game is bad beside call of duty wannabe, I deem your opinion invalid and dont take it serious in the slightest.

If people came up with valid reasons as to why the game is bad, I may agree with them on some of their points. RE6 was a fun game that has alot of flaws but being a call of duty wannabe is not one of them.

I play both RE6 and COD and they are not even close to being the same type of game.

gunfights and explosion dont make a game a call of duty wannabe and everyone using this lame ass excuse as to why RE6 is bad needs to stop.

Its getting old.
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#5Willie_Makeit(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 8:37:48 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Here we go with the call of duty wannabe comments again... If RE6 is a call of duty wannabe so is any game with explosions and gunfights.

Uncharted series
Dead space 3
The last of us
ghost recon
rainbow six
grand theft auto
halo
battlefield
Metal gear series
Borderlands series
army of two series
socom series
killzone series

I could go on, if you disagree with any of the above games then RE6 is not a call of duty wannabe either.

People need to stop coming online seeing someone else use this lame ass call of duty wannabe excuse and just copy pasting it.

Granted I dont think RE6 is anything special but until people give an actual reason as to why the game is bad beside call of duty wannabe, I deem your opinion invalid and dont take it serious in the slightest.

If people came up with valid reasons as to why the game is bad, I may agree with them on some of their points. RE6 was a fun game that has alot of flaws but being a call of duty wannabe is not one of them.

I play both RE6 and COD and they are not even close to being the same type of game.

gunfights and explosion dont make a game a call of duty wannabe and everyone using this lame ass excuse as to why RE6 is bad needs to stop.

Its getting old.

It's getting old because It's true.
---
Sig.
#6Syn_VengeancePosted 8/7/2013 8:44:52 AM
Willie_Makeit posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

Uncharted series
Dead space 3
The last of us
ghost recon
rainbow six
grand theft auto
halo
battlefield
Metal gear series
Borderlands series
army of two series
socom series
killzone series

Its getting old.

Then every single game ever made after call of duty started that has gunfights and any explosions is a call of duty wannabe.

But I say again your opinion is invalid, especially untill you back up your claims.
---
#7Willie_Makeit(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 8:46:43 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Willie_Makeit posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

Uncharted series
Dead space 3
The last of us
ghost recon
rainbow six
grand theft auto
halo
battlefield
Metal gear series
Borderlands series
army of two series
socom series
killzone series

Its getting old.

Then every single game ever made after call of duty started that has gunfights and any explosions is a call of duty wannabe.

But I say again your opinion is invalid, especially untill you back up your claims.

I don't need to back up my claims. The game is just THAT bad.
---
Sig.
#8Syn_VengeancePosted 8/7/2013 9:00:49 AM
Thus proving my point that you came on here and saw all the other people who copy and pasted the same lame call of duty excuse and did the same thing.

You come on here and claim the game is bad, but dont have a single real reason as to why its bad.
---
#9ArchiantagonistPosted 8/7/2013 9:03:24 AM
And this thread is just another proof, that no matter how bad the games are - people always worse...
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#10Syn_VengeancePosted 8/7/2013 9:12:43 AM
Archiantagonist posted...
And this thread is just another proof, that no matter how bad the games are - people always worse...

I dont care that hes calling the game bad, never claimed it was a masterpiece. Just wish he would actually explain why the game is bad so we could actually talk about it.

Not just recycle the same copy/paste excuse people use when they dont have actual reasons as to why its bad.
---