This is honestly a bad game.

#21kaizenmxPosted 8/7/2013 5:35:34 PM
This pretty much proves that no matter how garbage the games are, there will always be fanboy/defense force spewing garbage nonsense to protect their beloved game.

This board is a concrete proof of that...
---
My opinion is fact.
If you criticize my grammar, you basically admitted that my reasoning and logic is better than yours
#22Syn_VengeancePosted 8/7/2013 6:05:45 PM
kaizenmx posted...
This pretty much proves that no matter how garbage the games are, there will always be fanboy/defense force spewing garbage nonsense to protect their beloved game.

This board is a concrete proof of that...

This also proves that the people from the peanut gallery like yourself have no actually reasons besides its a call of duty wannabe to even hate the game. people like you and the TC who played all of 20 mins of the game and come on here to hate on it without actually completing the game.

If you havent finished all 4 campaigns then your opinion of the entire game is invalid since you havent finished it.

Not everyone is defending the game either just stating you cant call the entire game bad without finishing it. RE6 is full of flaws and other things and is nowhere near a masterpiece.

Slayers is broken as hell.

People take mercs to serious.

Most of the campaigns are garbage ( looking at you jake and ada ).

amongst other things, but it is far from being a call if duty wannabe. Calling it that based off of playing 20 mins of the game is completey stupid and again invalid.

Why dont you go back to humping your The last of us disc since your topic proved how much of a fanboy and in love with that game you are (enough to come to this board and brag about it ).

You know what they say " If the disc hole fits "

;-)
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#23TurduckenPosted 8/7/2013 6:23:45 PM
Wait, didn't you believe Jake's campaign to be the best, yet hate the actual character (from the fartknocker chucks)?

Well, I call him Fartknocker and hate him, but I didn't think I've ever had anything too positive to say about that campaign. It's probably the worst of the four (maybe Ada's is worse at times). It's too all-over-the-place. There are some decent ideas (that get squandered) and Sherry's a nice character, but no. Can't say I like that campaign at all.

Chris' doesn't feel remotely like RE, but at least it has focus, and it's a better game for it.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#24ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 8/7/2013 7:27:12 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Calling it that based off of playing 20 mins of the game is completey stupid and again invalid.
Didn't you hear that Capcom openly said that RE6 could sell as well as Call of Duty by following Call of Duty's steps:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Action-Oriented-Resident-Evil-Can-Sell-Like-Call-Duty-Says-Capcom-Producer-40794.html
#25Syn_VengeancePosted 8/7/2013 8:19:19 PM
ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Calling it that based off of playing 20 mins of the game is completey stupid and again invalid.
Didn't you hear that Capcom openly said that RE6 could sell as well as Call of Duty by following Call of Duty's steps:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Action-Oriented-Resident-Evil-Can-Sell-Like-Call-Duty-Says-Capcom-Producer-40794.html

Doesnt mean that its a call of duty wanna be because its action oriented. they just assumed it would bring in that crowd being more fast past.

RE is a TPS, COD is an FPS.

RE you fight zombies/BOWS, COD you fight humans.

RE is about stopping/preventing biohazard outbreaks.

COD is about fighting a war and stopping a guy from nuking places.

RE relies on the story while COD relies on its multiplayer.

RE is all fiction based were some CODs are fictional stories based during real world events (WW2, Vietnam).

Just because a game has explosions and gunfights and more action oriented doesnt make it a COD wannabe. The closest is chris campaign and its still miles different then COD.

You guys just read crap online about them making it more action oriented to try and bring in the COD crowd ( people who like high octain, fast paced games) and turn it into it being a COD wannabe. Even with both having action, explosions and being fast paced they are still nothing alike.

But since you guys insist its a COD wannabe then so is RE4, 5 and revelations. They are all faster paced comparded to the classics, all have explosions, people shooting at each other and are action oriented.

The scene with mike in RE4 covering you with the chopper and getting shotdown with an RPG, ganados on machine gun turrets and walking around with gatling guns.

RE5 had enemies with ak47s, full squads of soldiers, gun fights, helicopters crashing.

Hell might as well put RE 2 & 3 in with them since 2 had plenty of explosions, people shooting at then and plenty of weapons and ammo.

Then 3's whole intro is like a war scene, explosions, people dying, grenades getting thrown. plenty of guns and ammo, nemesis trys to kill you with a rocket launcher. Helicopters getting blown up, Nicholai blowing up a hospital. soldiers all over the place and nicholai going around killing and betraying his squad.

If your going to say RE6 is a COD wannabe cause of action scenes, gunfights, explosions and micheal bay cutscenes, might as well add half the series to that list.
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#26edward18Posted 8/7/2013 8:34:19 PM
Yeah, 4-onwards sucks ass as Resident Evil games.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#27Leon FanPosted 8/7/2013 11:53:15 PM
I agree tc, this easily the worst RE, I actually appreciate RE5 more because of how god awful 6 is. The game was as you said a cluster ****. Had no direction or idea what it wanted to be or accomplish, the vehicle sections are just terrible, so of the worst gaming I can ever remember
---
PSN: rtomblin Fav Ser: Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid
Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry, Onimusha, Half Life, God Of War, Dead Space, Dino Crisis
#28Leon FanPosted 8/7/2013 11:57:50 PM(edited)
Capcom said they wanted to reach out to COD fans, RE4 and Revelations are similar to RE5 and RE6 but not in the way you are conveying them
---
PSN: rtomblin Fav Ser: Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid
Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry, Onimusha, Half Life, God Of War, Dead Space, Dino Crisis
#29TrippyPBAPosted 8/8/2013 12:09:29 AM
Syn_V I hate to say it but this RE is a call of duty rip off. It's by far the worst RE to date because it is simply nothing like what made the original SURVIVAL HORROR RE (1,2) so popular.

I could continue to list various reasons why this game is bad but why? You clearly will defend this game to the death and nothing will get through. How you can not see this game tries to be like CoD is crazy.

Btw this is coming from a person who platinumed the game and also has most of the dlc trophies as well. So don't say I didn't give the game a try, it's just bad. PSN ID - TrippyPB if you think I'm lying about the playtime I've put into this game
---
Favorite RPGs - Earthbound, Xenosaga Ep.1, Final Fantasy VI, Tales of Graces F