With My Purchase of This Game...

#1StrykeBlaydePosted 8/8/2013 6:34:45 PM
...I now possess Resident Evils 4 HD, 5, Revelations PC, and most recently 6. Revelations and 6, I've only bought within the past couple of days(Revelations because it was half-off, 6 because I got a friend to co-op with and it's cheap).

I've only beaten 5, and wish the inventory system would let me loot like I wanna loot. I'm right before the part where Ashely gets abducted by the Novistadors in 4, and haven't beaten that yet.

Random thread, honestly. However, I feel like I'm finally catching up on the latter chunk of the RE series. I really only need to play Operation Raccoon City and then it's on to getting the classics(especially with me getting a PS3 in Sept. to play said games).
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, Final Fantasy 7, Witcher 1, Rogue Legacy,
Deus Ex: HR, Dark Souls, UMvC3
#2TheThirdDayPosted 8/9/2013 10:00:43 AM
ORC is a (poorly done) non-cannon spin-off; you don't necessarily need to play that one. I'd only recommend it if you're gonna play it co-op, but note that there is no split screen option.

What ever you decide to to, keep an open mind and have fun. : )
---
Waluigi is the coolest Mario character, and Resident Evil 6 was fantastic;
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.
#3riddlebox89Posted 8/9/2013 12:50:33 PM
Operation Raccoon City, like the other poster said, is a non-canon spinoff title, but regardless of that, with three good players, it can be pretty fun to play through and once you get good at the game you can expect some pretty awesome moments.

Like this one for example, during the Nemesis fight, me and all three of my coop buddies ran completely out of ammo and zombies were swarming around the ammo box, so I said "F*** IT!" and ran towards Nemesis and started knifing him and...we won the fight within three seconds.

That and grabbing a zombie as a human shield and kicking it towards a teammate when you're just dicking around is pretty damn funny.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#4StrykeBlayde(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 7:56:05 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Like this one for example, during the Nemesis fight...

....Hold the **** up.....

There's a Nemesis fight? *goes to buy game*
---
#5DigimonTrainerPosted 8/9/2013 9:12:29 PM
Where'd you get Revelations for half off?
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#6StrykeBlayde(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 9:27:24 PM
DigimonTrainer posted...
Where'd you get Revelations for half off?

Steam Mid-Week Sale.
---
#7Syn_VengeancePosted 8/10/2013 8:27:53 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Like this one for example, during the Nemesis fight...

....Hold the **** up.....

There's a Nemesis fight? *goes to buy game*

Between The main campaign and dlc campaign there are 4 (unless i missed one) nemesis fight.

USS fight him once, spec ops (DLC) fight him twice in one level and once in another.

Be warned nemesis isnt very true to himself in ORC and has the mini gun from the live action movie. he does get his rocket launcher at one point.
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.