Was anybody worried? Spoilers!

#1saleonkennedyPosted 8/11/2013 11:21:48 PM
Was anyone worried their favorite character was going to die at any point in the campaign? - Results (49 votes)
Yes
40.82% (20 votes)
No
59.18% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I was worried that leon might have died once or twice. Like when he was hanging on by a hand when simmons was stomping on his hands. That same part, i thought ada was going to be killed off by sacrificing her life. Scary parts. Also the chris part. It seemed like he was going to be killed off.

Were you worried?
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 8/11/2013 11:47:19 PM
Yes as his campaign progressed the signs were pointing to chris death. He wanted to hand in his gun and pass the torch, usually in games when a character wants to call it quits and live his life they end up getting killed. I seriously thought he was screwed, would have been a mind **** too.

Then outta left field they kill off piers which was still a pretty emotional scene and ending. Glad chris will live to see another day though.
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#3IlDankoPosted 8/12/2013 12:18:01 AM
Not really, when i saw that neither jill or claire were included in the game, i knew chris was going to survive for another game... He can't die in a game where the characters who have the strongest relationships with him don't appear
---
Shhhh... Quiet, you might piss somebody off
PSN: Dan21993
#4largerockPosted 8/12/2013 1:48:39 AM
Nah seeing the immense plot armor all the MC's have and that my favorite characters were not in the game.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#5Keroro_2350Posted 8/12/2013 4:18:14 AM
Yes,Before playing I accidentally took a glance of Piers in his mutated form. At first I did not see it clearly and assume it was probably a death scenes but after reaching chapter 5 I was kinda worried he might met some mishap and I was really shocked when his arm got impale by that metal thingy and transform into Pikachu. I was hoping that he would go into the pod with Chris and expect he might survive as Chris says they have found a cure.
#6edward18Posted 8/12/2013 6:06:43 AM
I wasn't worried anyone would die as Capcom is too scared to pull that, but I wouldn't give a damn if Leon died after how he is in 4.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#7saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 8:59:14 AM
edward18 posted...
I wasn't worried anyone would die as Capcom is too scared to pull that, but I wouldn't give a damn if Leon died after how he is in 4.

You actually made me smile when i read your comment.

Do you not want the leonxada thing to continue?
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#8rito1995Posted 8/12/2013 9:08:43 AM
Keroro_2350 posted...
Yes,Before playing I accidentally took a glance of Piers in his mutated form. At first I did not see it clearly and assume it was probably a death scenes but after reaching chapter 5 I was kinda worried he might met some mishap and I was really shocked when his arm got impale by that metal thingy and transform into Pikachu. I was hoping that he would go into the pod with Chris and expect he might survive as Chris says they have found a cure.

Chris should have used a pokemon ball to capture Piers
#9Mr_Big_BossPosted 8/12/2013 9:21:11 AM
I wasn't worried about anyone dying, but I sure am hoping both Jake and Helena die during the opening cinematics of RE7.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#10IlDankoPosted 8/12/2013 10:43:12 AM
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
I wasn't worried about anyone dying, but I sure am hoping both Jake and Helena die during the opening cinematics of RE7.

This
---
Shhhh... Quiet, you might piss somebody off
PSN: Dan21993