anyword of a "complete" edition ?

#1GigerSupremePosted 8/15/2013 2:52:54 AM
considering how capcom always milks crap like this and does re-releases,im suprised they havnt done this yet and made a version of re6 with all dlc and such like with re5 and all their fighting games too.
#2Stray_ZeroPosted 8/15/2013 2:12:58 PM
Well, the JP version has their "Special Package" out which contains the game and all of its DLC (well, for the voucher that only lasts until this year.), an overseas release of something like this shouldn't be too out of the ordinary, and hope they'll bring that out one day.
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#3ReceiverxWisdomPosted 8/15/2013 3:28:54 PM
Only in Japan so far.
---
"I'm the man you love to hate and I'm sure as hell not phased by you fakes."
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#4Dark__ThronePosted 8/16/2013 2:44:08 AM
Probably not. If I recall correctly RE6 only has multiplayer mode DLC. Whereas RE5 had costume, versus and extra missions DLC.

So it made sense to release a gold edition of RE5 because there was more incentive I guess. Plus RE5 gold edition had PSMove support.
#5YermomHoudiniPosted 8/16/2013 6:51:41 AM
you could easily import that from japan, get a japanese PSN account to redeem the content, then set the langauge to english.
---
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Master Ninja - Level 1 Dragon Sword run, no UT/ninpo/item, open chest
http://goo.gl/OENWJ
#6GigerSupreme(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 2:25:53 AM
been a bit out of the loop with re6 since its initial release. the only thing about the game i liked was the mercs mode (still inferior to re5 mercs mode due to the lack of levels and interesting characters)

wasnt sure if the re6 mercs mode had been expanded upon since release like they did with re5.

still only 6 levels? no classic re characters like claire, jill, hunk, barry or rebbecca? mercs mde should be the easiest thing for capcom to get right.
#7jjbigpoppaPosted 8/17/2013 2:28:21 AM
hondalah shondalah
---
When I'm mad, I can be the most evil, vindictive, psychotic, vengeful, demonic spawn, from hell. And when I'm happy.....I bake cookies and s***.
#8Trent_RestonPosted 8/18/2013 12:29:18 AM
Don't count on it. CAPCOM officially labeled the game a failure and plans on pulling back on releasing more RE releases in the future. I would probably also scratch off that epilogue scene with Jake (which probably was going to be a DLC campaign) also.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#9GigerSupreme(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 6:07:08 AM
Trent_Reston posted...
Don't count on it. CAPCOM officially labeled the game a failure and plans on pulling back on releasing more RE releases in the future. I would probably also scratch off that epilogue scene with Jake (which probably was going to be a DLC campaign) also.

im pretty sure all the scanarios bar leon's were meant to be DLC at one point during development until people started to call capcom out on their BS.

this is probably why all the campaigns feel so incongruent.

i do wish they would just release an expanded mercs mode game... its seems the only thing that capcom can do right is make mercs mode fun.

id want a game that is JUST mercs mode... every RE character ever would be payable and or unlockable with every past skin plus new ones. every past mercs mode level available plus 12 new stages.

id much rather have this than capcom to continue to sully the RE legacy.
#10este914Posted 8/21/2013 12:00:12 PM
Damnit. this is what I am waiting on as well. Im giving it a little more time and if nothing is announced then ill just buy the regular game by years end
---
...::: este914 :::...
The One & Only!