Things you appreciate about Leon

#1VioletSystemsPosted 8/16/2013 10:26:56 PM
No arguments or whatsoever just simply as the topic title says. Okay I like his cutie patootie pretty boy looks from DSC and his bromance with Krauser's German sausage. I also like how he does backflips mmmm it looks so sexy... and and oh he has the best death scenes than other protagonists you know, esp. in RE4 watching his death compilation vids is quite a turn on.
#2edward18Posted 8/16/2013 11:16:14 PM
He's always just been annoying to me.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3VioletSystems(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 11:20:17 PM
He is so kawaii though, love his boyish charms like OH! ;*
#4sbn4Posted 8/16/2013 11:24:05 PM
While my reasons are not as colorful as the TC, I like his lame/cheese ball humor. Its what the series started with and he's about the only main character who continues the tradition. He was pretty fun to watch in Damnation and he's a just a pretty likable/relatable character even despite outlandish feats.

Resident Evil 4 was also really fun, and I preferred to play as him in RE2 over Claire.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#5VioletSystems(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 11:27:18 PM
sbn4 posted...
While my reasons are not as colorful as the TC, I like his lame/cheese ball humor. Its what the series started with and he's about the only main character who continues the tradition. He was pretty fun to watch in Damnation and he's a just a pretty likable/relatable character even despite outlandish feats.

Resident Evil 4 was also really fun, and I preferred to play as him in RE2 over Claire.

His witty and cheesy one-liners is what made and broke him. XD
#6edward18Posted 8/16/2013 11:29:55 PM
He is annoying as **** in Damnation, just not as bad as in 4 is all.

From my review: Oh yes, Leon, the robot. Yeah, he's a step above his Degeneration self but not by much. He's still dull only now he has his annoying sarcastic attitude from 4 added in.

The movie in general is just annoying and boring.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#7VioletSystems(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 11:31:57 PM
edward18 posted...
He is annoying as **** in Damnation, just not as bad as in 4 is all.

From my review: Oh yes, Leon, the robot. Yeah, he's a step above his Degeneration self but not by much. He's still dull only now he has his annoying sarcastic attitude from 4 added in.

My topic wasn't asking for Leon hatred!!! You are so hurtful! TT^TT
#8sbn4Posted 8/16/2013 11:35:06 PM

Dunno why you keep repeating this. You share the same traits as the movie.
---
#9VioletSystems(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 11:39:17 PM
Now now boiz let's not fight here!! You two make amends this instant!

(>^3^)> <(^_^<)
edward.... snb
#10sbn4Posted 8/16/2013 11:43:14 PM
I forgot to mention I also find Leon relatable because even during the outbreak in RE6, he was rushing to help anyone that he could. Even when Helena was not as willing, Leon knew what had to be done. And even though the Ada angle is not going anywhere storywise, I think any guy can relate to his situation. The one girl that you want but you don't always get.
---