Things you appreciate about Leon

#11edward18Posted 8/16/2013 11:59:48 PM
Well I'll probably be alone forever because I want one girl.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#12VioletSystems(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 12:03:50 AM
edward18 posted...
Well I'll probably be alone forever because I want one girl.
See! You're just like Leon-kun and his loyalass minus the smartass attitude I guess.
#13edward18Posted 8/17/2013 12:05:37 AM
I'm not the ass spewing out annoying as hell one-liners like Leon always does with a sarcastic attitude.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#14edward18Posted 8/17/2013 12:11:38 AM
Which I guess you just said but...god Leon's annoying...especially once 4 hits...
---
#15Syn_VengeancePosted 8/17/2013 12:56:01 AM
I liked Leon in RE2, he showed weakness, how he could be gullable and just believe what hed been told. He was still trying to be a cop in a city full of the dead, he just wanted to protect people.

He felt human in that game

Post RE2 I cant stand him....

RE4 he was flat out annoying, lousy one liners and cocky attitude, His jokes were terrible and he was way out of character.

The CGI movies Ill jusy say this......

Leon "Robot" Kennedy

RE6 they tried to hard to mix his personallity from 2 & 4. So he had lousy jokes and was a complete gullable moron. He survived Raccoon city but in 6 was telling a zombie (the president) not to move, knowing he was already turned. Gets bossed around by helena and ada the entire game, not to mention the adaxleon story is boring now.
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#16juzziexPosted 8/17/2013 1:09:23 AM
I generally don't like Leon... but the "Where's everyone going? Bingo?" line from RE4 made me laugh pretty hard because I only played Clare in RE2 so I didn't know what to expect and it hit me out of nowhere.
#17ArchiantagonistPosted 8/17/2013 1:41:05 AM
He's calm, collected and in my eye is the manliest char in the series
(yeah, I know - his hair is kinda ridiculous, but it's the taste of the candy what matters, not the silly wrapper)

+

I agree with sbn on thing with Ada. Defly relatable(if you're a man that is)
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#18good_tobiPosted 8/17/2013 4:34:21 AM
His relationship with Ada Wong is what makes him interesting for me.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#19Da DoodPosted 8/17/2013 5:17:13 AM
I like Leon in RE4. Pretty much the first protagonist in the series that made an effort to be different from the rest. The cheesy one liners are just so much fun.

I was disappointed that they made him so serious in RE6, 'cause for the most part him and Chris are basically interchangeable. That said, there's still an inspired moment here and there. "I always get stuck with the bossy ones!"

In a more general note, I think it's pretty funny how Leon doesn't seem to be able to drive a vehicle without crashing it. Hah.
---
And this time!
#20largerockPosted 8/17/2013 5:33:08 AM

Nothing really. He's annoying.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.