Should I get this game just for Leon's campaign?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Should I get this game just for Leon's campaign?
3 years ago#1
I tried the demo, it was the closest thing to a RES survival horror and I really like the atmosphere while the other campaigns were.....Blahhhh.
PSN: FateNightroad
3 years ago#2
No
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
3 years ago#3
Yes
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
3 years ago#4
Syn_Vengeance posted...
No
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf
3 years ago#5
It's a prank. Leon's campaign is not the RE you knew. If you do get this game for whatever reason, play the much-better Chris campaign. It at least knows what it is and accepts it.
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
3 years ago#6
LOL, no.

Leon's campaign has about as much action as the other 2 main campaign, and is only second to Jake's campaign in terms of abusing QTEs.

If you're looking for a "survival horror" experience you'll have a better chance experiencing it with a upcoming game called "Evil Within", or that other game with a female protagonist using her cellphone(?) to navigate a haunted house.
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
3 years ago#7
Turducken posted...
It's a prank. Leon's campaign is not the RE you knew. If you do get this game for whatever reason, play the much-better Chris campaign. It at least knows what it is and accepts it.

*facepalm*

On Topic: No. Try this game out as a whole, or simply don't touch it at all. Common sense, if you ask me....
--------------------x_0--------------------
3 years ago#8
Nothing I said is wrong, so I don't know what you're facepalming about. Chris' campaign has a stronger focus, and is a better experience for it. Leon's is caught between wanting to pretend to be atmospheric sometimes, and wanting to be an action-adventure most others. It would've benefited from the focus Chris' game has, even if that means sacrificing any semblance of a horror atmosphere.
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
3 years ago#9
No, it's too short. Unlrss you're just getting this game for half a dollar then it's worth it.
3 years ago#10
You want one game for a little tiny piece of it that was supposedly marked as the strongest campaign? In all honesty...as much as I like Leon, his campaign is annoying in spots so I'll straight up tell you no.
"I'm the man you love to hate and I'm sure as hell not phased by you fakes."
PSN: LatinChris_9990
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Should I get this game just for Leon's campaign?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived