Should I get this game just for Leon's campaign?

#1DaimeionPosted 8/17/2013 6:01:12 PM
I tried the demo, it was the closest thing to a RES survival horror and I really like the atmosphere while the other campaigns were.....Blahhhh.
---
PSN: FateNightroad
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 8/17/2013 6:16:00 PM
No
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#3saleonkennedyPosted 8/17/2013 6:28:56 PM
Yes
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#4Matty0289Posted 8/17/2013 6:29:38 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
No

---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf
#5TurduckenPosted 8/17/2013 7:45:56 PM
It's a prank. Leon's campaign is not the RE you knew. If you do get this game for whatever reason, play the much-better Chris campaign. It at least knows what it is and accepts it.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#6AndyDonoPosted 8/17/2013 8:03:49 PM
LOL, no.

Leon's campaign has about as much action as the other 2 main campaign, and is only second to Jake's campaign in terms of abusing QTEs.

If you're looking for a "survival horror" experience you'll have a better chance experiencing it with a upcoming game called "Evil Within", or that other game with a female protagonist using her cellphone(?) to navigate a haunted house.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#7ArchiantagonistPosted 8/17/2013 8:04:09 PM
Turducken posted...
It's a prank. Leon's campaign is not the RE you knew. If you do get this game for whatever reason, play the much-better Chris campaign. It at least knows what it is and accepts it.

*facepalm*

On Topic: No. Try this game out as a whole, or simply don't touch it at all. Common sense, if you ask me....
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#8TurduckenPosted 8/17/2013 9:00:13 PM
Nothing I said is wrong, so I don't know what you're facepalming about. Chris' campaign has a stronger focus, and is a better experience for it. Leon's is caught between wanting to pretend to be atmospheric sometimes, and wanting to be an action-adventure most others. It would've benefited from the focus Chris' game has, even if that means sacrificing any semblance of a horror atmosphere.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#9VioletSystemsPosted 8/17/2013 9:05:25 PM
No, it's too short. Unlrss you're just getting this game for half a dollar then it's worth it.
#10ReceiverxWisdomPosted 8/17/2013 9:22:52 PM
You want one game for a little tiny piece of it that was supposedly marked as the strongest campaign? In all honesty...as much as I like Leon, his campaign is annoying in spots so I'll straight up tell you no.
---
"I'm the man you love to hate and I'm sure as hell not phased by you fakes."
PSN: LatinChris_9990