Should I get this game just for Leon's campaign?

#51edward18Posted 8/20/2013 9:47:58 AM
Exactly.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#52Da DoodPosted 8/20/2013 12:15:24 PM
GME40 posted...
Sounds pretty fanboyish to me. Maybe the older ones felt scarier due to the bad camera angles and controls? Also, RE2 begins with an outbreak with fire and explosions and MPs. This series has been filled with action. 6 just happens to be more global, which I felt gave it a more grand and epic feeling since so many people are involved.

It's true that the classics had plenty of action scenes, but what YOU do in the game definitely isn't super high voltage action. You spend most of the time walking around and managing items while worrying about what's lurking behind the next door. It's clearly a different experience.

Of course, no one can undo your fun. If you enjoyed the game, that is pretty cool. All I'm saying is that having a preference isn't necessarily fanboyish... though some people do exaggerate.
---
And this time!
#53SCCAN85Posted 8/20/2013 3:53:37 PM
Leons campaign is by far the best, but I wouldn't get a game simply for a 1/4 of what there is to experience. Either play all or play none.
---
PSN: Canqb5
Chargers, Clippers,Kings (NHL), and I guess Padres
#54MiLO_zzPosted 8/29/2013 2:38:25 PM
You should get this game for Helena's butt, Ada's boobs, and Sherry's innocence -campaign.
#55Mr_CumberdalePosted 8/30/2013 4:16:30 PM
SCCAN85 posted...
Leons campaign is by far the best, but I wouldn't get a game simply for a 1/4 of what there is to experience. Either play all or play none.

To be honest, the game is pretty darn cheap... like $10-17. I have about 8 hours in the Leon campaign and still not even done with it. I'd say it's worth it for just one campaign as long as you get it for cheap.
---
GT: Why you quit
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/c2ffd340ea3b71cafaf80849bce79a36
#56StrangerSirKaiPosted 8/31/2013 1:06:28 AM
Leon's campaign is BY FAR the best purely because it's the only one not crammed full of assh***s with guns. Zombies are infinitely more fun to fight than the J'avo.
---
Savott loves corporations everyone else hates more than I love dinosaurs. -Helix Snake
#57VioletSystemsPosted 8/31/2013 1:41:23 PM
MiLO_zz posted...
You should get this game for Chris' big, juicy, smexi and delicious muscles.

---
LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS
#58ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 9/1/2013 9:35:36 AM
StrangerSirKai posted...
Leon's campaign is BY FAR the best purely because it's the only one not crammed full of assh***s with guns. Zombies are infinitely more fun to fight than the J'avo.

Leon's campaign is the most disappointing campaign, after Capcom sold it to us as the "horror campaign", a title which it doesn't live up to. Only part of the first two chapters can be considered attempts at horror, with the rest being a laughable fantastic and unrealistic journey through some ancient underground caves and two chapters filled with repetitive boss fights.

Besides, some of these pseudo-zombies (it's been officially confirmed that C-virus zombies can't transmit the infection through bites, thus uncapable of further spreading the infection; only the blue gas can make zombies) are just ridiculous and unrealistic:

-SWAT zombies that have incredible accuracy with Magnums (the sad part is that for comparison, in the same campaign there are also SWAT zombies firing machineguns randomly, which do is very realistic, yet they had to ruin it with the magnum wielding variant).
-Ancient zombies with magically lit lanterns and dynamite sticks, despite the context of them being ancient corpses from some massive underground catacombs from an ancient civilization (in North America? Seriously? Who did they hired that came up which such ridiculous idea?).
-Ancient zombies wearing dynamite vests (see above).
#59XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 9/1/2013 2:35:40 PM
GME40 posted...

Sounds pretty fanboyish to me. Maybe the older ones felt scarier due to the bad camera angles and controls? Also, RE2 begins with an outbreak with fire and explosions and MPs. This series has been filled with action. 6 just happens to be more global, which I felt gave it a more grand and epic feeling since so many people are involved.

Nah it hasn't been filled with action at all. That's just something action fanboys say to try and justify Capcom turning their backs on their fans. The opening of RE2 has you looking around a deserted city, shooting a few walkers and then escaping in a police car. There's only one explosion at the end when the truck crashes. Actually I would say RE2's intro is a great example of what the series is missing. It doesn't have that creepy feeling of being alone anymore. Horror games are not supposed to have a "grand and epic" feeling.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#60GME40Posted 9/2/2013 6:24:17 PM
I think it 's been pretty action-oriented, otherwise I'd have fallen asleep at some point other than in front of a typewriter.