they shouldn't include any driving for multi players in the next game

#1MikkukanPosted 8/19/2013 11:27:42 PM
seriously, some players just can't drive. I ran into a guy last night playing Jake's ch2, we got thru everything just fine, then came the avalanche driving part, he fell off the cliff right at the beginning 4 straight times before leaving his game session. It's one thing to fail the course of the drive, but 4 straight failures during the first 10 seconds of the event is just...
---
The MIKK Crest - mess with the best, die like the rest
#2GoldsicklePosted 8/20/2013 7:22:12 AM
I can handle the driving.... but I just don't like vehicle sections D:

At most, I prefer an on-rails kind of drive-by sequence like in RE5.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#3ReceiverxWisdomPosted 8/20/2013 8:27:36 AM(edited)
I said it before and I'll say it again that these vehicle sections were POORLY executed in Jake's campaign the most.

Any form of erratic trial & error gameplay with online co-op is always particularly handled in an awful demeanor when it comes to focus. (The ending level of Kane & Lynch 2 is a prime example because the difficulty spike is INSANE.)

Both players probably won't be on the same level of skill in certain sections and Resident Evil 6 is definitely no exception to that rule. You will die....a lot with randoms on these portions of the game. It's even worse if they are the main character of that scenario. You can tell they tried to go for something astoundingly cinematic here only for it to crash into immolated stupors once the gameplay demands the wheelman to have the concentration of a Buddhist monk once you hit the freeway.

One wrong move means you get totaled and don't even get me started on that pisspoor snowmobile section either where both players have to be right on each other's ass to succeed. At least you can't die by any hazards in Chris' driving section so relatively it's easier and Leon's vehicle fiddling extravaganzas are just over-glorified QTEs that are less headaches to deal with.
---
"I'm the man you love to hate and I'm sure as hell not phased by you fakes."
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#4dragon7x2kPosted 8/20/2013 1:06:30 PM
I hope they don't. they have no depth, horrible field of view and bad feedback. I actually haven't played a non driving game with good driving sections, they all feel terrible.
#5Matty0289Posted 8/20/2013 7:35:54 PM
They shouldn't include One-Hit Kill Events for "multi players" in the next game either.
My first or second day after getting my new copy of RE6, playing Leon's Campaign.. I joined middle of Chapter 1 on Professional with Helena when you're in the Subway Tunnels..

Leon, the poor soul.. Got run over by the last train 5 times in a row.. (The one where there are about 10 Zombies & 2 sides of the Tracks where Train don't have a QTE Event and you have to hug the wall)

I got a lot of laughs seeing Leon get rolled over by the train repeatedly, and hearing Helena scream "LLLEEEOOONNN", but didn't make any progress until he left game.
---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf
#6ArchiantagonistPosted 8/21/2013 2:41:47 AM
Yeah, I think they(game devs) should eliminate ANY possiblity of player seeing "You Are Dead" screen,
cos' it appears that dying in VGs ruins the gaming experience for almost everyone these days.

/sarcasm
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#7Matty0289Posted 8/21/2013 3:26:02 PM(edited)
Archiantagonist posted...
Yeah, I think they(game devs) should eliminate ANY possiblity of player seeing "You Are Dead" screen,
cos' it appears that dying in VGs ruins the gaming experience for almost everyone these days.

/sarcasm

Only when it effects you directly because your partner don't know how to move his character over 5 feet. >.>

Besides; it's not just "dying" in general. It's the one-hit-kills that you have to suffer for because your partner is.. One of a Kind.
---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf