Capcom going back to survival horror roots for RE7

#251GigerSupremePosted 9/13/2013 9:51:31 AM
"if Capcom really wants to go back to its roots, REmake is he only answer, not Last f Us."

this
#252largerockPosted 9/13/2013 11:03:07 AM
wildarms_BIA posted...
*rushes to post 250th like a madman*

GOTCHA!

ok, topic for today is. . . WTH?, metal slug = resident evil 6?, wait what?

*thinks deeply about metal slug* now. . . how many years has it been since I last played one?, meh, doesn't matter. . . still one of the awesome games of my childhood.
*thinks deeply how metal slug can compare to resident evil 6*

no answer found, probably cause they're two different games.
Why not just remove the item drop/shops elements in RE4 then implement the rest and add the atmosphere of RE1/2/3, into 7?

RE4 was such a major improvement over the last games and that what made keep going when I was losing hype. wasn't disappointed in RE6 either, since they've finally learned how to shoot while walking. (although It did make the game easier, they could just adjust how fast they walk maybe and make it slower.)

Comparing Metal slug and RE is the reason why I said

largerock posted...
What's going on I don't even anymore.

---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#253GiftedIpadPosted 9/13/2013 11:59:46 AM
largerock posted...
wildarms_BIA posted...
*rushes to post 250th like a madman*

GOTCHA!

ok, topic for today is. . . WTH?, metal slug = resident evil 6?, wait what?

*thinks deeply about metal slug* now. . . how many years has it been since I last played one?, meh, doesn't matter. . . still one of the awesome games of my childhood.
*thinks deeply how metal slug can compare to resident evil 6*

no answer found, probably cause they're two different games.
Why not just remove the item drop/shops elements in RE4 then implement the rest and add the atmosphere of RE1/2/3, into 7?

RE4 was such a major improvement over the last games and that what made keep going when I was losing hype. wasn't disappointed in RE6 either, since they've finally learned how to shoot while walking. (although It did make the game easier, they could just adjust how fast they walk maybe and make it slower.)

Comparing Metal slug and RE is the reason why I said

largerock posted...
What's going on I don't even anymore.

Gigarsupreme and the other trolls (who've been warned and suspended) bringing up irrelevant tangents and making faulty logic.
#254peterjr123Posted 9/13/2013 11:00:43 PM
To be fair to Capcom, for ages people complain that they want a big inescapable setting like the Mansion back so Capcom make Resident Evil Revelations, then the Last Of Us comes out and people want the setting to be like that.
I don't think the fan base will ever be fully happy with what's released.
#255wildarms_BIAPosted 9/13/2013 11:25:09 PM
peterjr123 posted...
To be fair to Capcom, for ages people complain that they want a big inescapable setting like the Mansion back so Capcom make Resident Evil Revelations, then the Last Of Us comes out and people want the setting to be like that.
I don't think the fan base will ever be fully happy with what's released.
the "backtracking style"?, I don't mind that, that actually gives the "survival horror" genre. and you just use weapons to PROTECT yourself, not blowing all their heads, you actually run from the zombie and find another room. . . that is filled with zombies again.

for example: there's a horde of zombies right in front of you, what would you do?, would you rather empty your ammo and blow all their heads?

or trip one zombie down, then they go "domino" mode and make your escape?
---
"Ore... SANJOU!!!!!!!!!" - Momotaros
playing PSO2, name: Kurokaze @ ship2
#256saleonkennedyPosted 9/14/2013 12:37:57 AM
I think in re 7 there needs to be parts in the game where you must run and hide from a certain bow. (like nemesis.) make these parts intense like the pc game outlast.
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#257wildarms_BIAPosted 9/14/2013 12:56:54 AM
"domino" -1

blowing all heads - 0
---
"Ore... SANJOU!!!!!!!!!" - Momotaros
playing PSO2, name: Kurokaze @ ship2
#258tombrady3to1Posted 9/14/2013 4:16:12 PM
Capcom said this same crap before 5 and 6 were released.
#259dragonfruit152Posted 9/15/2013 10:58:56 AM
Alot of fans wanted Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield back in RE6 did Capcom listen to us nope...
#260dragonfruit152Posted 9/15/2013 10:59:20 AM
Alot of fans wanted Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield back in RE6 did Capcom listen to us nope...