Which RE6 character male or female do you find the sexiest?

#21azmianuarPosted 8/25/2013 11:08:34 PM
Captain Chris *rainbow drool*
I find Chris really hot, the structure of his face, his eyes, his voice and his body looks so much better than RE5 Chris. I just want him to tie me up and abuse me.
RE5 Chris was so ******* ugly. Second hottest male would be Powerbottom Piers.

Female, hmmm.. I have to say Helena. Sherry is too young for my taste and the white washing done to Ada just made her look like a generic white chick. Hell even Helena's younger sister was hotter, reminds me of what happened to Jill in Revelations.
I change my mind, I have to say Carla is sexy. The one before the whole thibg happen.
#22sevil_yelimsPosted 8/26/2013 2:47:16 AM
azmianuar posted...
Captain Chris *rainbow drool*
I find Chris really hot, the structure of his face, his eyes, his voice and his body looks so much better than RE5 Chris. I just want him to tie me up and abuse me.
RE5 Chris was so ******* ugly. Second hottest male would be Powerbottom Piers.

Female, hmmm.. I have to say Helena. Sherry is too young for my taste and the white washing done to Ada just made her look like a generic white chick. Hell even Helena's younger sister was hotter, reminds me of what happened to Jill in Revelations.
I change my mind, I have to say Carla is sexy. The one before the whole thing happen.

Helena is younger than Sherry.
---
I want it all.
#23ManuMIASPosted 8/26/2013 6:25:23 AM
Piers, Chris, Leon and Helena.
#24kalibre16Posted 8/27/2013 7:07:12 AM
Definitely Carla, she has a certain flair to her actions plus at least she exudes personality when she talks but of course dem boobs really do it for me.

Second of course is White Dress Ada, while not playable in Campaign dem legs really shine plus the heels mmm

In third I'd put Helena's sister (Pre-Formation) I really can't consider Sherry hot because of the Boy Cut same as rebecca just a preference

and as for Helena She's tied with Hunnigan (which is a shame because Hunnigan looked really cute in RE4....well back then everyone did :)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#25AgentX7kPosted 8/29/2013 5:05:19 PM
Piers is easily to sexist to me. Chris is hot too but I'm not that into bigger/older guys. If I had a choice between the two it would be Piers but I wouldn't say no to Chris.
#26VioletSystemsPosted 8/31/2013 12:43:50 PM
Male- Leon
Female- Piers
---
LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS LARSLARSLARSLARSLARSLARS
#27UncleWeskerPosted 8/31/2013 2:36:15 PM
Leon looks way too good with a stubble.
---
"I hate you, UncleWesker. No, really. You are the biggest douche on this board. You should go hang yourself in your basement." ~ RT102
#28White_QueenPosted 8/31/2013 5:22:29 PM
Chris. RE6 Moody angst + RE5's body...

Mmmm <33333.