did any of the 600 people who worked on this game notice

#1ILikeMajoraPosted 8/27/2013 4:27:22 PM
that all the work they put into the combat went to waste because the most of the game is just a bunch of qtes leading into cutscenes (with explosions in the background)???
---
AMD K6/2 333 MHz processor with 3DNow!, 32 MB SDRAM, Integrated 3D AGP graphics performance, 4.3 GB Ultra DMA,
#2Volren617Posted 8/27/2013 4:30:24 PM
Clearly not. If only you had been there to tell them.
#3ILikeMajora(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 4:46:53 PM
damn
---
AMD K6/2 333 MHz processor with 3DNow!, 32 MB SDRAM, Integrated 3D AGP graphics performance, 4.3 GB Ultra DMA,
#4GoldsicklePosted 8/27/2013 6:14:29 PM
At least the combat could be fully utilized in Mercenaries and other modes.

I had a lot of fun counterattacking and performing Coup De Grace for time bonuses.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#5GigerSupremePosted 8/28/2013 3:01:53 AM
ILikeMajora posted...
that all the work they put into the combat went to waste because the most of the game is just a bunch of qtes leading into cutscenes (with explosions in the background)???

they also didnt pay attention to the game's script either. character motivations and general personalities are really jarringly inconsistent and confusing.
#6largerockPosted 8/28/2013 4:25:54 AM
I question that 600 people line greatly seeing our final product. Seems more like 60 people worked on it.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#7GigerSupremePosted 8/28/2013 6:08:53 AM
largerock posted...
I question that 600 people line greatly seeing our final product. Seems more like 60 people worked on it.

you have no idea what goes into the engineering of a game of this size and scope do you?

theynprobably had 100 people as animators alone and maybe another 100 as 3D modelers....

dont even get me started on all the programing that went in to this... scripting for the sequences, the beta testing, AI programers, rigging, shader engineers ALL THE ARTISTS... compounded with the deadline for october which was a really short turn around for a game this big especially since they claim to have been workingon it since they completed RE5.

im not suprised at all this game had 600 people working on it at all.

if you ever wanted to see a game where you can see m ney burning on your screen, re6 is it.
#8GigerSupremePosted 8/28/2013 6:12:08 AM
i didnt even mention all the mocap engineers and performers... som characters had 2 performers like chris or helena (one for the body and one who did the facial+voice acting capture) choreographers, stuntment, craft services.

re6 had a production that eclipses most movies.
#9SSJ_JinPosted 8/28/2013 7:04:27 AM
GigerSupreme posted...
largerock posted...

you have no idea what goes into the engineering of a game of this size and scope do you?

theynprobably had 100 people as animators alone and maybe another 100 as 3D modelers....

dont even get me started on all the programing that went in to this... scripting for the sequences, the beta testing, AI programers, rigging, shader engineers ALL THE ARTISTS... compounded with the deadline for october which was a really short turn around for a game this big especially since they claim to have been workingon it since they completed RE5.

if you ever wanted to see a game where you can see m ney burning on your screen, re6 is it.

The beta testers obviously was only one person, because there's so much wrong with this game....lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#10GigerSupremePosted 8/28/2013 7:17:00 AM
SSJ_Jin posted...
GigerSupreme posted...
largerock posted...

The beta testers obviously was only one person, because there's so much wrong with this game....lol

im pretty sure the beta testers they had were either completely ignored or consisted of one person and that one person was goldsickle aka- Rene.