Ada wasnt as sexy looking as in RE4, will they return to that in RE7? I hope so!

#1skermacPosted 8/27/2013 6:43:12 PM
She is the smartest, baddest, and most sexy imo, opinion. I hope they give her that sexy look in the next RE. I don't know why they toned her down in RE6, any ideas why?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#2Hewie3Posted 8/27/2013 8:00:54 PM
I know saying she looks silly in this one doesn't make much sense considering she wore stilettos & a long dress on a spy's mission to Europe BUT the popped collar & leather just...didn't scream RE to me...

I kind've thought a theme of Ada's was the mysterious woman in the red dress....guess they wanted to change it to the flying woman in leather pants.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#3siberian142Posted 8/27/2013 8:50:46 PM
Yeah, I am not as fond of her Damnation and Resident Evil 6 look. She went from wearing a one piece mini dress and an evening dress with a slit down the side that exposed her thigh to wearing a business suit and a red blouse with leather pants and lost a lot of her eccentricity because of it.
#4xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 8/27/2013 9:02:56 PM
If she continues to wear strange outfits for missions they'll criticize she must be professional, and when she wears professional they want the over-the-top costumes back lol
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#5siberian142Posted 8/27/2013 9:30:00 PM
xXxAgentAdaxXx posted...
If she continues to wear strange outfits for missions they'll criticize she must be professional, and when she wears professional they want the over-the-top costumes back lol

I never had a problem with them.

She is pretty much the epitome of professional with or without the over the top outfits. When she's not throwing herself in front of an attack for Leon, she's portrayed as the perfect spy. And it is not like extra clothing would protect you in the Resident Evil world, anyways.

Besides, most of her outfits have been designed to be unobtrusive. Just not the heels. But most of the females in Resident Evil wear those, with perfect grace and balance. Oh, and they can walk on grated flooring perfectly fine in them.
#6riddlebox89Posted 8/27/2013 10:35:07 PM
siberian142 posted...
xXxAgentAdaxXx posted...

I never had a problem with them.

She is pretty much the epitome of professional with or without the over the top outfits. When she's not throwing herself in front of an attack for Leon, she's portrayed as the perfect spy. And it is not like extra clothing would protect you in the Resident Evil world, anyways.

Besides, most of her outfits have been designed to be unobtrusive. Just not the heels. But most of the females in Resident Evil wear those, with perfect grace and balance. Oh, and they can walk on grated flooring perfectly fine in them.

Not to mention do spinning kicks with them on, drop off a 10 feet ledge and land on their feet with no problem and run as fast as someone with regular shoes/boots on, do a runners slide and get back on their feet instantly and take the recoil of a shotgun blast while wearing them and not fall on their ass.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#7CTU_007Posted 8/28/2013 12:11:44 AM
The RE4 dress was just ridiculous. I hope they never go back to dressing Ada in that kind of stupidity again.
#8skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 2:10:49 AM
xXxAgentAdaxXx posted...

I liked her in the red dress and I also liked her in the commando outfit in Assignment: Ada. To me she looks great in everything she wears.

Does anyone besides me love her in this pic? It's my fave of her:

http://www.petite-madame.com/dessins/original/ada.jpg
---
#9cyan1001Posted 8/28/2013 3:22:23 PM
no shes not going to be in re7
#10skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 3:24:49 PM
cyan1001 posted...
no shes not going to be in re7

Ah a psychic. I don't believe psychics.
---