What do you want in Resident Evil 7?

#51siberian142Posted 9/26/2013 9:08:42 AM
LenKagamineO2 posted...
I don't want Mercenaries as a bonus feature after you beaten campaign.. I want raid mode just like on Revelations.. Raid mode was addiciting it has replay value

I'd prefer Mercenaries, but it would be awesome if both were included.

If they fixed the outstanding annoyances of Raid Mode, it'd be an excellent recurring minigame alongside Mercenaries.
#52Grimmgamer13Posted 9/26/2013 10:32:56 AM
cyan1001 posted...
Claire and Jill

This. Also wouldn't mind at least knowing what the hell happened to Billy.
#53FireMadePrimePosted 9/29/2013 2:20:57 PM
Chris, Jill, Claire and Leon.

Confirmation that Billy, Barry, Rebecca and Steve died so their fans can shut up about them.
---
MAA: Heroes: 55/56 (Next - Shatterstar)
#54Phoenixeater(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 4:08:59 PM
FireMadePrime posted...

Confirmation that Billy, Barry, Rebecca and Steve died so their fans can shut up about them.

I think Barry and Rebecca are still alive.
#55LenKagamineO2Posted 9/30/2013 7:36:46 AM
FireMadePrime posted...

Learn your "stuff" before you make an assumption.. Billy died after Resident Evil 0.. Rebecca and barry are still alive... I don't want any more Leon and Chris.. its too much for me.. I would like a new character who has no experience on guns and how to combat.. that's what makes Resident evil is all about..
---
Finishing Chasm, Trench and Abyss (again). Getting stuff back!
Files corrupted :(.. PSN: gypsy4132000
#56LenKagamineO2Posted 9/30/2013 7:42:22 AM
what I really want from Resident Evil 7 is
*Puzzle solving (if you say its just a distraction then you're dumb.. you are just to lazy to do backtracking and do puzzle solving
*no parasites
*Add Sheva or Claire
*Solo Campaign..
*Duo Campaign (like RE 0)
*Dark Atmosphere
*Creepy soundtrack
*Add weapon box.. no more ammo bag case for ammos (just like Revelations)
*Inventory slot like Resident Evil 5 with 9 slots..
*Creative bosses
---
Finishing Chasm, Trench and Abyss (again). Getting stuff back!
Files corrupted :(.. PSN: gypsy4132000
#57tombrady3to1Posted 9/30/2013 1:58:25 PM
I don't even want an RE7. I'd rather have REmakes redone in HD of 1,2,and 3
#58siberian142Posted 9/30/2013 2:32:36 PM
LenKagamineO2 posted...
FireMadePrime posted...

Learn your "stuff" before you make an assumption.. Billy died after Resident Evil 0.. Rebecca and barry are still alive... I don't want any more Leon and Chris.. its too much for me.. I would like a new character who has no experience on guns and how to combat.. that's what makes Resident evil is all about..

No he didn't.

tombrady3to1 posted...
I don't even want an RE7. I'd rather have REmakes redone in HD of 1,2,and 3

I would like that too. I am not sure about REmake styled, but I would love for the older games to be remade in the graphical style and gameplay style of 5. Just scary.
#59tombrady3to1Posted 9/30/2013 4:03:13 PM
Seriously. They said that 5 would be a reboot. Then they said that 6 would be a reboot. It's just getting more action-packed. I want to be scared when I play a survival horror franchise. Not gun down a bunch of humanoids with stuff growing out of them that just happen to be carrying ammo and herbs. lol... :(
#60hera18Posted 10/2/2013 7:08:32 AM
I want RE7 with Jill, Chris, Leon, Claire, Ada, Barry, Rebecca, Sherry, HUNK and (I know he's dead) Wesker. In short, I want all characters from the first 2 games. Oh and maybe Jessica and Raymond too, if it's not too much. Forget Jake. And if by any chance they want to bring the sidekicks back like Sheva or Helena (excluding Piers for God's sake), I hope they just mention them in files or in conversations or maybe some flashback about something.

I also feel like Lost in Nightmares' nostalgic camera angles is effective. If they don't want it like that, then at least make the place and the atmosphere creepy. The kind that would make you think twice about continue running because something might come out of a window or a door. And zombies (and maybe zombie animals, just no J'avo-like enemies) ONLY for regular enemies. No item drops from killed enemies. No annoying scanner from Revelations. Melees like in RE5, with fancy names and they also should match the characters' fighting style. No QTE's, just those that require cranks or pushing a box (are those QTE's as well? sorry don't know). HARDER puzzles. Backtracking during the campaign in order to progress, like the ones on the old RE's. Let us upgrade our weapons. MERCENARIES. More stages, more characters, more costumes, has the freedom to choose our frickin' weapons. NO STUPID COMBAT GAUGE. Green, red and blue herbs present. Dodging system in Revelations, though I might be the only one. Infinite rocket launcher after finishing the game like in every other previous RE's. Helicopter scene at the end. Hunters, lickers, vomiting zombies, spiders. An enemy which keeps on pursuing me at certain parts of the game, like Nemesis. No plagas or transformations. Huge number of weapons to choose from and files to read. A whole city to explore. Bring back the characters' ability to check their surroundings, like that broken window, or that poor civilian who got whacked by a Licker. A very long game which offers the need to go to safe rooms and organize our items with the item box and save our game if we need to. No vehicle sequences. Give Wait-Come here-Move in-Thanks-Praise-Sorry commands. 'Sorry' might sound weird but it's actually for coop, especially Mercs. Bring back the emblem-shooting sidegame, it's kind of fun to look for them. Give Leon his knife combo attack which Chris stole from him in RE6. Keep Jill's Cartwheel Kick, Ada's Fan Kick, Chris' Haymaker, Leon's Suplex, Rebecca's Flame Spray and Barry's Miranda Rights. Tone down Ada's cockiness. Keep Jill's Goody Two-shoes personality. Don't make Chris look like he's taking steroids; he'll be way hotter if he looks less beefy. Make Leon blonde. Make Claire wear pants like in Degeneration. Make HUNK's butt more noticeable. A Claire and Sherry scene. An Ada and Jill team-up, like something happened and they have to fight together. Give each character a 'badass moment' even if it's just one for each of them. Reprise Ada's Blacktail and Claire's love for grenade launchers. Let us use Ada's grapple gun with freedom for once.

I think that's just about everything I want to see in the next RE. I mean, I like RE6 a lot, but Capcom can do better. They already did with RE 1, 2 and 3.
---
Take it from me. You're always better off with a really good lie.