Why Rebecca should come back to the series

#121TheSkinniMini1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 6:23:45 PM
CPU-Z posted...
TheSkinniMini1 posted...
Its a shame so much drama has occured in a thread like this.

It's almost impossible to avoid drama on this board. Opinions on something RE are like personal attacks to plenty others on this board. I would seriously recommend you take the advice now and not take complete strangers on the Internet seriously. If someone says something you disagree with, then do not give them the satisfaction of a response. It will save time typing and your sanity.

Back on topic, I want to see her return, but not as a Hunnigan type assistant. I would rather have her as a playable character.

I will definitely be taking your advice there :)

Yeah I want her back as a playable main too, but if Capcom is so afraid to give someone outside of Leon, Chris, or Jill the spotlight, then I would accept a Hunnigan type role for her.
---
---
If I don't agree with you then I'm wrong- that gamer logic (smh). Makes me ashsmed to be connected to such an community at times.
#122wildarms_BIAPosted 9/13/2013 8:09:06 AM
aaaaawwww. . . the board's done now?, that was the most 3 hours of fun in my life that I saw hate and complaint. . . and hate in one topic. XD

too bad I forgot to bring popcorn cause I didn't know this was going to turn into a "war" topic. XD

the last part of the board was the climax I think, I can summarize it like:
*points a random post-er" you're a troll, *points a random post-er" you're a troll *dual points a random post-er" everyone is a TROLL. LOL (replace troll with hater now)

I was certainly amused with this Board, I'm definitely going to stay here. =3

I was wondering. . . If rebecca WAS infected. . . I'm seeing Prototype Images in my mind already, which I really wouldn't mind, this game needs a "God" protagonist. (I consider Wesker as a God, maybe Krauser too, but they're antagonists and are scripted to die or. . . dunno)
---
"Ore... SANJOU!!!!!!!!!" - Momotaros
playing PSO2, name: Kurokaze @ ship2
#123CPU-ZPosted 9/13/2013 9:20:59 AM
wildarms_BIA posted...
aaaaawwww. . . the board's done now?, that was the most 3 hours of fun in my life that I saw hate and complaint. . . and hate in one topic. XD

too bad I forgot to bring popcorn cause I didn't know this was going to turn into a "war" topic. XD

*points a random post-er" you're a troll, *points a random post-er" you're a troll *dual points a random post-er" everyone is a TROLL. LOL (replace troll with hater now)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/67004182

Read that topic for lots of laughs.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychicAuraMaster
Visit my channel for all Mercs 3D related info. I'll be updating constantly.
#124TheSkinniMini1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 11:05:22 AM
wildarms_BIA posted...

I was wondering. . . If rebecca WAS infected. . . I'm seeing Prototype Images in my mind already, which I really wouldn't mind, this game needs a "God" protagonist. (I consider Wesker as a God, maybe Krauser too, but they're antagonists and are scripted to die or. . . dunno)

Yeah man, I'm all done. It odd that others problems make you so happy, but who am I to tell you not to find it funny.

Yeah but don't we have Sherry for that kind of? The girl can literally heal herself.
but if Rebecca WAS infected and by some miraculous force was to gain abilities, I don't think they would keep her on the side of good. I personally wouldnt mind if she was to return as a villian. We hardly see the good guys go bad in this series.
---
---
If I don't agree with you then I'm wrong- that gamer logic (smh). Makes me ashsmed to be connected to such an community at times.
#125LeftiesRulePosted 9/20/2013 4:53:43 AM
I really hope she returns in RE7, same with Claire. Rebecca is my second favorite female protagonist in the RE series.

1= Most Favorite.
8= Least Favorite.

(1) Claire Redfield.
(2) Rebecca Chambers.
(3) Sherry Berkin.
(4) Sheva Allumar.
(5) Ada Wong.
(6) Helena Harper.
(7) Jill Valentine.
(8) Ashley(forgot her last name).
#126LeftiesRulePosted 9/20/2013 12:59:40 PM
GigerSupreme posted...
speaking of... i find it strange how grown sherry is basically rebecca in every aspect with the exception with blonde hair and has wolverines healing factor.

Have you not played Resident Evil 2?