Steel Beast Dominaor 2......

#1DarkkefkaFFXPosted 9/4/2013 10:05:10 PM
This is going to be hell..........

missed the first time this stage had an event.

You see...my main issue isn't just surviing the Napads from kill 50-140, it's keeping them alive. THEY KEEP KILLING EACH OTHER!!! How many should I try to hold for a decent score? And what should I do with Gnezdo? Hold it or kill it ASAP?
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#2UnfoolishPosted 9/5/2013 12:13:10 AM
From some of the Duo videos I've seen on YouTube. It's better to eliminate Gnezdo right away and hold the 8 Napads. On some it looks like partners split them in half so babysit 4 on the lower level and 4 on the top. Not sure what is best for Solo mode though.

Good news for you is that Default Sherry does real well on J'avo maps so holding Napads on Steel Beast won't be an issue compared to Urban Chaos where her counters are so weak during the chaotic enemy waves. When in doubt on Steel Beast, hop through ledges to get around to abuse iframes so you don't get pummeled by Napad randomness. I think the only annoying part is trying to shoot the flying bat J'avos since Sherry has no sniper but everything else is smooth sailing for her.
#3GigerSupremePosted 9/5/2013 3:55:17 AM
argh, i hate steel beast...
#4rito1995Posted 9/5/2013 8:41:20 PM
It's hard to keep combos in that stage
#5DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 3:45:59 PM
I've been practicing, and I don't think I'm going to do good this time..
holdind 1 Napad is bad enough, but 3+ of them for 90 kills?? No thanks you.....

As I said.....EVERYTHING NAPAD DOES RUINS YOUR COMBO....EVERYTHING!!!!!
---
#6UnfoolishPosted 9/9/2013 10:49:38 PM
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
I've been practicing, and I don't think I'm going to do good this time..
holdind 1 Napad is bad enough, but 3+ of them for 90 kills?? No thanks you.....

As I said.....EVERYTHING NAPAD DOES RUINS YOUR COMBO....EVERYTHING!!!!!

You also have option to hold Gnezdo instead but 1 Napad is better because bee swarm stuns are annoying and if you get caught... might well reset. I'm choosing 1 Napad this solo event.
#7DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 2:56:58 AM
I PRACTICED again. I got a 1.30 by holding 1 napad. I might have to settle for a score like that for the event.

I need to learn the spawning spots.

The main problem I have is around kill 60, there's nothing but napads. I need to pickoff javos as soon at they show up so I can the napads to about kill 80+ and save maybe 2 of them for the 140 mark.
---
#8siberian142Posted 9/10/2013 6:09:08 AM
You could probably kill 1 napad if you really need to. If you run to the second level at around 55 combo, two balloons spawn from the hut and a few spawn at the bottom level and then the hooded J'avo spawn at the bottom. The napads shouldn't be too problematic at this point if you know and pursue the spawn points, there's plenty of environmental barriers for them to run into. They should always be lagging behind because enemies spawn at opposite ends of the bottom level and at the top of the stairs where the machine gun J'avo camps.
#9DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 2:17:33 AM
Is there a good video that shows the spawning spots. But again..my problem really isn't holding the napads...it's keeping them alive because they keep killing each other.
---
#10SSJ_JinPosted 9/17/2013 7:47:15 AM
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
I need to learn the spawning spots.

Can't say exactly in the very beginning, but then the first area is on the 2nd floor by the red barrel in the corner, near the stairs that go up and down, (opposite of the timer furthest away on 2nd floor).

Once the flying guys and arm guys come, you have to transition to the top floor. They'll all be there. Once the gorillas come, head down to the bottom floor and you'll be there for a while. After the cheap shark things with the orange ball in the middle, those blowing up balloon guys will come. This is usually the hardest transition as you need to make your way to the top floor for the final wave.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/