Predator Mode is literally filled with joke players

#1xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 9/11/2013 11:31:17 AM
Every. Sngle. Match.

It's cool the first couple of times but it gets old. I want to play the damn mode. >_>
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 9/11/2013 4:55:49 PM
Its been that way since like the first week, I dont touch any modes but onslaught and mercs anymore.
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#3Cartwheel_KickPosted 9/11/2013 5:12:47 PM
Really? I have some cool matches nearly every time I play
#4kalibre16Posted 9/11/2013 9:01:37 PM
you think thats bad NOTHING beats the survivor groupies who play against randoms

Predator is actually pretty fun BECAUSE of the joke players, they keep the game fresh otherwise it would just be like it was in the beginning which was it got stale after about 5 matches

Siege is crap and has HORRIBLE Trophies accompanying it

Onslaught may as well have been Mercenaries 2.0......AND ITS AWESOME although I find some characters a bit more OP than others it at least is fun to play

Mercs is the meat of the game its the bees knees the cream of the crop
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#5UnfoolishPosted 9/11/2013 9:54:16 PM
Predator gets old. Tired of Carla and Leon winning by rapid weapon shotgun switch on Ustanak.

I do admit that Pipe Bomb trolls Sherry EX and Ada EX are funny.

Overall Predator is fun. Survivors is fun with friends not the lobby infested Piers and Sherry players. Onslaught should have been like RE5 Slayers. Siege is pathetic DLC. I would like Co Op DLC like LIN and DE... :'(
#6sbn4Posted 9/12/2013 5:24:03 PM
No idea why Siege gets so much hate. Its the only one I can stand next to onslaught. But sometimes bad team-mates really hurt you. I think Onslaught is the best mode, but sometimes the cheap enemy AI makes it frustrating. Survivors is ok only when its free for all and people don't secretly "team."

I never really got into Predator whether it was the troll lobbies or serious ones. Mode just lost its appeal fast.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#7kalibre16Posted 9/13/2013 1:01:20 AM
sbn4 posted...
No idea why Siege gets so much hate. Its the only one I can stand next to onslaught. But sometimes bad team-mates really hurt you. I think Onslaught is the best mode, but sometimes the cheap enemy AI makes it frustrating. Survivors is ok only when its free for all and people don't secretly "team."

I never really got into Predator whether it was the troll lobbies or serious ones. Mode just lost its appeal fast.

From personal experience I can say things are ridiculous on both ends

On the Human side you got an AI who who you pretty much have to spam the Follow Command while fending off multiple enemies, the AI is not given a weapon to defend itself with and can fall rather quickly, also you can't heal him other than having him take cover but the heal time is atrocious and since you have to keep moving this can lead to some frustrating matches

On the other end you have the problems that plague Agent Hunt, while not as prevalent here it can still be quite frustrating JUST moving with some of these monsters not to mention climbing over anything, ladders, ledges what have you and the time just feels too short

Then theres the trophies (I know not everyone cares about these) but for those that do these have to be some of the most demanding ones out there, you literally have to grind to get these theres no other way
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#8brielski2468Posted 9/13/2013 2:55:22 PM
What I really hate is when, in Predator mode, there is a room full of beginners, with one or two wins, and there's one person with about 50 wins and they destroy everyone else, not giving anyone else a chance.
Who wants to play knowing they have a 0% chance of winning?
I also hate when there's people who just hop back and forth over cars or rails. Oh my god, why can't they just come out and fight instead of hiding and running the entire time? Then they taunt because they think they're good or something.
I cannot find anymore good matches in Predator anymore...
I used to love it, but I don't know what happened, because now I just run into these people all the time who completely ruin everything.
---
"It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do." -Claire Farron-
#9sbn4Posted 9/13/2013 4:36:16 PM
When you think about it, every mode has something that is super dumb. If Sieges only issue is the AI, then I think that is much less obnoxious than some of the issues in the other modes.

People abusing iframes in Predator are exploiting something that was never meant to be in the game. Ustanak can't do anything about this. Ustanak has very little health to begin with. Then you have the douches who camp power weapon spawns, grab it and unload on Ustanak with shooting wild. Quick swapping Carla and Leons are also lame.

Honestly all the modes have something that make them suck. We all know why Survivors sucks.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."