if resident evil 7 has the same campaign set up id like these teams

#11IlDankoPosted 9/15/2013 6:19:07 AM
sbn4 posted...
Jill on her own with maybe Chris in some episodes.

This has already been done. Its called Revelations.

I want Chris and Jill or Chris and Claire.

This... Or maybe bring back barry and make him and jill as partners

And Seriously, why people want so bad this rare partnerships that wouldn't make any sense?

I mean the only partnership that would work (kind of) between bsaa/stars involved characters and dso involved characters is Chris/Leon... and that's something i wouldn't like to see..
---
Shhhh... Quiet, you might piss somebody off
PSN: Dan21993
#12DavyyyyPosted 9/15/2013 8:17:00 AM
JILL AND CLAIRE with CHRIS as a supporting character since they both have a strong connection to Chris. Chris could only appear in one or two episodes/Chapters.
#13mike212022Posted 9/15/2013 8:27:00 AM
Or Leon get's captured or is missing somewhere. Claire goes after him and When Chris finds out about this he joins Claire to help her out. Chris takes some time of the BSAA since they don't want to investigate into this thing. Claire and Casual Chris as partners - tries to find out what happened to Leon.

Let Hunk also be in the game.
Jill only in mercs.

Campaign: Claire & Casual Chris (no BSAA involved ) Leon is missing,in trouble or captured
#14yusiko(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 8:52:57 AM
Hmm ada and chris sounds interesting. I would like to see billy fight chris while leon takes on ada (assuming the devices are like what jill had on her in re 5.

the idea of a virus i had doesnt take away free will
they are in complete control of their actions but are being forced to do the villains bidding by completing missions for him. now he is using them to do his work in the middle of bioterrorist outbreaks which he set off himself. having them complete his work while everyone who could stop them is busy dealing with monsters. which gives ada and chris monsters to fight in their campaign as well.
maybe the virus is located on a collar they have on their necks. if they try to remove the collar the virus will be injected into them.
if one of them dies the other will be injected with the virus
if they are to far away from each other the virus will activate.

they have to stop his plans while also seeming to follow them or else he will infect them via remote control
---
Everybody loves yusiko. To some extent. Eventually that love turns to hate. Back to love and back to murderous intent. ~ yusketeer
#15sbn4Posted 9/15/2013 11:07:02 AM
And Seriously, why people want so bad this rare partnerships that wouldn't make any sense?

I wonder this myself. Partnerships that make zero sense like Claire and Jill or Leon and Jill are borderline asinine. If you want weird pairings that don't make much sense, play a crossover game or something.

I wouldn't mind Chris and Leon too because I feel they are the more likable characters in the series. I forgot to mention this one.

But I think my favorite would Chris, Jill, AND Claire all in one game. Chris could have great synergy with both characters (particularly his own sister), and I just find Jill super attractive.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#16ArchiantagonistPosted 9/15/2013 12:34:12 PM
sbn4 posted...
I wouldn't mind Chris and Leon too because I feel they are the more likable characters in the series. I forgot to mention this one.

It may look tempting on paper, but it simply won't work
One lion's den is too small for these two...

But should it happen, all it'll achieve is - half of RE fans will be dissatisfied(at the very least)
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#17LeftiesRulePosted 9/16/2013 9:49:51 AM
I think.....

Leon+Ada
or
Ada+Sheva

Claire+Sherry

Chris+Jill

Rebecca+Billy.

Jake+Chris/Sherry or Wesker.