I cant find the original Resident Evil 1 on Playstation net work

#11riddlebox89Posted 9/15/2013 9:25:40 PM
I guess I'm the only one who didn't think the Duel Shock versions music was all that bad.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#12Syn_VengeancePosted 9/16/2013 3:46:56 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
I guess I'm the only one who didn't think the Duel Shock versions music was all that bad.

It didnt bother me when I played it, it goes along well with the crap voice acting and dialogue.
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#13Stardustgoldy33Posted 9/16/2013 4:14:52 AM
dragonfruit152 posted...
Sorry for the stupid question but did Capcom take the Original Resident Evil1 game off the

playstation store i could only find Resident Evil: Director's Cut version that have have terrible and

laughible music

The original RE1 version was on the ps store when the PS3 first released they took it off now 2 years ago
#14riddlebox89Posted 9/16/2013 10:42:55 AM
Stardustgoldy33 posted...
The original RE1 version was on the ps store when the PS3 first released they took it off now 2 years ago

.....I sure hope you're not serious. The original RE1 has never been on the PSN store, it's always been the directors cut.

Hell if the directors cut was only put up to replace the original only two years ago, please explain how it's well into 2013 enough to almost say it's 2014 and that I had bought RE1 directors cut a year before I even had a PS3 which was in 2010.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.