Training skill with Jake.

#1Syn_VengeancePosted 9/18/2013 6:46:46 PM
Since I no longer participate in RE.net events I decided to get the hacked training skill for campaign and mercs (I only use it when playing solo).

I was unaware it gave you infinite stamina as well as ammo and herbs. So I started using Jake in mercs and using only melee and hand to hand. Its so much damn fun lol.

If anybody wants it I can give you a save with it but cant add it to your current save as I only have a resigner for saves and not the actually program to add cheats to them.
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#2KeyToTruth12Posted 9/21/2013 12:29:37 AM
You can resign saves with The Save Resigner.
---
PSN : KeyToTruth12
Blog: http://www.kevin-win7.com
#3Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 12:49:05 AM
KeyToTruth12 posted...
You can resign saves with The Save Resigner.

Yea thats what I used but lost my mercs scores in exchange for training skill. which is fine by me since nobody every joined my games anyway.
---
Platinums: Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, Resident Evil 6.
#41NN0VAT0RPosted 9/21/2013 1:50:47 AM
pffft. weak sauce. I still participates in events with training skills lol. RE.net doesn't even give a ****.
---
on 911 2013 we remind everyone of the irony that US government is going to send military to help Al Qaeda's buddies take over another country AGAIN
#5Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 3:11:35 AM
1NN0VAT0R posted...
pffft. weak sauce. I still participates in events with training skills lol. RE.net doesn't even give a ****.

Lol I just lost interest in them.
---
Platinums: Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, Resident Evil 6.
#6D_Lewis21Posted 9/21/2013 12:15:06 PM
Sounds like fun. I would like it, but how can you give it to me?
---
Man U - England's most successful ever club
Robin van Perfect FTW!!http://i.imgur.com/76G0KSg.jpg
#7KeyToTruth12Posted 9/21/2013 2:17:36 PM
D_Lewis21 posted...

My savefile have Training skill. Send or email your savefile to me and I'll resign it.
---
#8Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 6:47:41 PM
D_Lewis21 posted...

Like the other guy said, send me a pm and ill give you my email. send me your save so i can pull your account and console ID from it. then I can resign my save to your name.

My save has:

All campaigns complete on every difficulty with every character.

All EX3 characters without having to earn them from RE.NET.

Training skill for campaign and mercs (Infinite Herbs, ammo, grenades and stamina, no reloading). Though you have to pick up atleast one grenade of each type as you dont start with them. If you pick up a first aid spray as well it becomes infinite.

If you shoot one blue emblem it will give you the trophy for having all of them. it will also give you a trophy for earning all medals I believe by completing a chapter.

Beat one chapter on any difficulty should pop the trophies for beating the game on normal, veteran and proffesional if you dont have them already.

You will lose any mercs scores you had unfortunatly.

I do not have training skill for the dlc modes as I dont believe in using them in competetive versus modes.

You just have to figure out what slots training skill is in to use it, I think it 1 for campaign and 8 for mercs.

Whatever you do, dont remove training skill from the slots its in or you will most likely lose it.
---
#9WWP7Posted 9/21/2013 6:52:11 PM(edited)
Check your PMs, gentlemen.
#10KeyToTruth12Posted 9/21/2013 8:41:12 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
D_Lewis21 posted...

Like the other guy said, send me a pm and ill give you my email. send me your save so i can pull your account and console ID from it. then I can resign my save to your name.

My save has:

All campaigns complete on every difficulty with every character.

All EX3 characters without having to earn them from RE.NET.

Training skill for campaign and mercs (Infinite Herbs, ammo, grenades and stamina, no reloading). Though you have to pick up atleast one grenade of each type as you dont start with them. If you pick up a first aid spray as well it becomes infinite.

If you shoot one blue emblem it will give you the trophy for having all of them. it will also give you a trophy for earning all medals I believe by completing a chapter.

Beat one chapter on any difficulty should pop the trophies for beating the game on normal, veteran and proffesional if you dont have them already.

You will lose any mercs scores you had unfortunatly.

I do not have training skill for the dlc modes as I dont believe in using them in competetive versus modes.

You just have to figure out what slots training skill is in to use it, I think it 1 for campaign and 8 for mercs.

Whatever you do, dont remove training skill from the slots its in or you will most likely lose it.

Wow, it's just like my savefile.
Except for the Blue Insignia trophy and I can use Training on all DLCs.
---