AMY_ASIA is a cheater

#1al27052Posted 10/1/2013 12:20:54 PM
I don't know how she does it, but she can fire the magnum and other guns 5x faster than the game would allow. I've encountered her while I was Agent Hunting several times, always playing as Sherry in Jake chapter 3-2. She's always playing on amateur, because I can hit her 5-6 times in a row with the sword, and still she won't go into dying status. When I messaged her she pretended like other people do this, but I've got over 900 kills on Agent Hunt, and nobody else has ever done this. Is there anything i can do about this?
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 10/1/2013 1:33:31 PM
al27052 posted...
I don't know how she does it, but she can fire the magnum and other guns 5x faster than the game would allow. I've encountered her while I was Agent Hunting several times, always playing as Sherry in Jake chapter 3-2. She's always playing on amateur, because I can hit her 5-6 times in a row with the sword, and still she won't go into dying status. When I messaged her she pretended like other people do this, but I've got over 900 kills on Agent Hunt, and nobody else has ever done this. Is there anything i can do about this?

She is probably using the weapon switch glitch which allows you to fire as fast as you can switch guns. I do it with leon and piers to avoid cocking his shotgum or his AR after each shot.

You can do it pretty fast if good at it, but its not a cheat, just merely an exploit of game mechanics.

Nothing can be done about it.
---
Platinums: Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil Revelations.
#3al27052(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 9:02:00 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
al27052 posted...

She is probably using the weapon switch glitch which allows you to fire as fast as you can switch guns. I do it with leon and piers to avoid cocking his shotgum or his AR after each shot.

You can do it pretty fast if good at it, but its not a cheat, just merely an exploit of game mechanics.

Nothing can be done about it.

I don't think that's all she's doing, although she is definitely doing that. I've seen her fire the magnum VERY quickly, several times in a row. Don't you have to switch guns to do the trick you're talking about?
#4Sephivengeance9Posted 10/2/2013 2:24:33 PM
You can also click in the right analogue stick to switch the side you're aiming the gun from for exactly the same effect.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#5evil99019Posted 10/2/2013 2:52:17 PM(edited)
^ hey that's new, I didn't know this is possible. does this work with sniper rifle too?
---
ChristDefiled87 on DeviantArt is my hero
[NGS-MN,NG2-MN,NGS2-MN].
#6Sephivengeance9Posted 10/2/2013 4:25:45 PM
evil99019 posted...
^ hey that's new, I didn't know this is possible. does this work with sniper rifle too?

I spent a lot of time using that trick as Piers in the campaign, it works with all guns. In the same way as weapon switching, there IS a rhythm you need to get the hang of in order to make it effective, but if you've already mastered the weapon switching trick, you shouldn't have much of an issue here.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#7al27052(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 6:32:11 PM
And today she was teabagging me, while playing on amateur on the Ship as Chris. Using the grenade launcher all over the place, and using the same cheat as usual.

WTF is she doing teabagging? She's a girl. There are no nuts.
#81NN0VAT0RPosted 10/4/2013 7:36:49 PM
if I am playing story mode through the agent hunt sections, I sure as hell would teabag every single enemy that acts like a agent hunter. overpowering my enemies with all that awesome power turns me on.
---
"The world might have been created last Thursday how would we know the difference?"
Save game/Load game
#9DigimonTrainerPosted 10/5/2013 7:00:43 AM
al27052 posted...
And today she was teabagging me, while playing on amateur on the Ship as Chris. Using the grenade launcher all over the place, and using the same cheat as usual.

WTF is she doing teabagging? She's a girl. There are no nuts.

I mean, don't get me wrong, that's a real d*** move, but I seriously LOL'd while reading this post haha.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#10BasementDudePosted 10/6/2013 9:36:39 AM
i like being teabagged
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,518,350