Got back into this game finally (spoilers)

#11SSJ_JinPosted 10/20/2013 3:31:07 PM
Tip you may not know: If you're not playing campaign then when you are running you can hold L2 and your character will instant turn left/right instead of doing that wide arc. Muuuuuuch better in Mercs and whatever other modes you play.

But again, it doesn't work in campaign because L2 is....the map icon? Been a while since I played campaign...but L2 is taunting in everything else....and it's the "quick turn" of running.

Also, the cover system in this game is the absolute worst cover system ever created. I always forget it's in the game until that rare moment when I'm about to aim at something around a corner and then my character hugs the wall and ****s up the aiming. Man it hate that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#12kalibre16Posted 10/21/2013 9:52:48 AM
Yeah the cover system is pretty bad I'll admit but honestly coming from merc's I gotta ask why you shooting so much, with counters, sliding to set set up CDG, knocking enemies down and stomping on head, and lying on the floor regenerating your stamina is there really a need to shoot? (taunting works better in mercs)

I'll excuse snipers but since every time you are faced with them they respawn I usually don't bother with them either (in mercs you just learn their spawn points I dont think any map has more than 5 or 6 in it)

Then theres the weapon swap glitch and the reset checkpoint exploit and honestly this campaign becomes pathetically easy even on No Hope (well post patch, between DEC 2012 and Jan 2013 No hope was difficult even with every exploit in the book) Not counting grinding of course that would make any game easy.....and boring lol

Honestly cover system aside I found this game to be a HUGE step up from RE5 in every way except graphics which I'll concede to 5 (but smaller game so you win some you lose some)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#13alex72886Posted 10/21/2013 11:18:08 PM
you know those movies that has an "extended cut" tucked in it? RE6 is like the extended cut, of the RE series, just my 2 cents, the only reason i keep playing this is because Leon is here, otherwise i would've just borrowed a copy
---
"It's smarter to be lucky than it's lucky to be smart"