The story thread. (Spoilers)

#1zenandiPosted 10/27/2013 6:23:39 AM
So, to recap.

In Resident Evil 6, we foil random villain's plans of world vengeance because of another random villain's random big idea of cloning a woman he couldn't have.

The non-random stuff:

- Jake Wesker revealed.
- Sherry revealed to have Wolverinette powers
- existence of The Family
- Umbrella logo upon simmons death - foreshadowing?

So, dear board, where shall we randomly go from here next?
#2zenandi(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:27:26 AM
Personally, if what I hear of this going back to survival horror stuff is true, then Claire is the only logical candidate.

Good o' Claire, in her non-military capacity, finds herself in the middle of a s***storm. Sherry goes rescue her in a reversal of roles. Meanwhile, reinforcements arrive in the form of Jake and Jill, who went up the hill, and had some awkward moments recounting Wesker before indulging in some Jill Sandwich.

4 is enough, tbh.... good for 2 campaigns, if we must continue this pattern. RE 6 had too many storylines, I think, and little length/depth to each story.
#3Hewie3Posted 10/27/2013 8:24:13 AM
I doubt Capcom would reboot the series so if they truly are going back to their roots, they'll need either new characters or Claire or Rebecca.

Other characters all seem to skilled & invincible to fit the series roots anymore.

I personally never want to see Jake again.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#4good_tobiPosted 10/27/2013 9:13:48 AM
I doubt they will use Claire as main playable character. I think it will be Leon.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#5Hewie3Posted 10/27/2013 9:27:37 AM
good_tobi posted...
I doubt they will use Claire as main playable character. I think it will be Leon.

It really shouldn't be.
---
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#6sbn4Posted 10/27/2013 9:39:11 AM
Jake and Jill is a huge no. Not even funny as a joke. I don't want Jake to come back. Jill either needs to be with Chris or solo.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."