Ada's game is not just bad

#1Plant42Posted 11/24/2013 11:33:35 AM
It is one of the worst story modes I have ever played in any game. I thought Leon and Sherry's games weren't very good but this is just plain awful. The level designs are atrocious, the story is terribad and the enemy design is really really bad. Then you have to listen to Ada talking to herself all game. I'm at a certain boss on the ship and it might be one of the dumbest bosses in the series. Most annoying too. I wish bosses didn't talk so much.
#2IlDankoPosted 11/24/2013 12:12:26 PM
At least it's a solo campaign and is not a qte festival like leon and Jake's ... It's the second best campaign in the game IMO.. Although i must recognize that that boss battle against Carla was just the dumbest one in the whole series...
---
Did I ever told you the definition of insanity?
PSN: Dan21993
#3Plant42(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 12:20:45 PM
Those to me at least have substance. Playing those two games and I'm sure Chris' which I haven't played you've already seen just about everything in Ada's game.
#4IlDankoPosted 11/24/2013 12:46:53 PM
Well yeah, basically, it is like you're saying.. Ada's its just like a recap of some parts of the three campaigns viewed from a different point of view, only adding Carla's background story (which was really really lame)
---
#5DestinyKnotPosted 11/24/2013 1:13:11 PM
..did you at least like chapter 2?

I mean it had puzzles, and the fact that it's solo..isn't that what old school Resident Evil fans wanted?
#6AndyDonoPosted 11/24/2013 2:23:57 PM
DestinyKnot posted...
..did you at least like chapter 2?

I mean it had puzzles, and the fact that it's solo..isn't that what old school Resident Evil fans wanted?

Can't speak for old school RE fans, but I wanted at least somewhat challenging puzzles, not mind-numbing easy ones that 6 year old can solve.

The only good thing during that chapter was the team up battle against whatsherface. Overall I thought Ada campaign is as bad as Jake's campaign. The only difference is instead of constant lame QTE, I had to suffer through poorly implemented stealth sections, lame puzzles, and annoying wise-cracking.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#7KaliestoPosted 11/24/2013 2:54:37 PM
Personal opinion, I see nothing particularly bad about the story. Writing wise, it's been a huge improvement over every previous ones, but on par with 5, and Umbrella/Darkside.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#8sbn4Posted 11/24/2013 3:17:09 PM
Ada's and Jake's campaigns are two of the worst things I've ever experienced in my gaming history. Its almost as bad as MW2 and MW3 online. So inconsistent, and completely devoid of anything remotely fun. I've been saying Chris and Leon's chapters should have been the only focuses. While they had their issues, they were at least somewhat fun.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#9Plant42(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 5:12:47 PM
Kaliesto posted...
Personal opinion, I see nothing particularly bad about the story. Writing wise, it's been a huge improvement over every previous ones, but on par with 5, and Umbrella/Darkside.

What is wrong with you?
#10IlDankoPosted 11/24/2013 6:18:54 PM
Kaliesto posted...

You're doing it again aren't you? xD
---